Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow and Diaper bags

It snowed a lot here. I think its around 3 feet and we're supposed to get another foot tonight. But I've had a lot of fun. I spent the night at a friends last night then a HUGE group of us went sledding. And I gonna go to another sleepover tomorrow.

A few months ago, my grandmom asked me to make a diaper bag for her pregnant friend.I didn't know the sex of the kid so I needed to use a gender neutral zoo print. The background is blue so I did most of the topstitching in pink in case it was a girl. The giraffe print is a flannel (it is so soft). I don't want to brag but I think its super adorable.

There's some topstitching in pink. Its the pocket and strap.
There's the inside. There is a gathered pocket that I guess you would put bottles in; I don't know I've never had children.
I sent it to my grandma about a week ago and she loved it. I sent the package the day the baby was born and it was a boy.

16 comments :

tess said...

omg the snow is driving me crazy

Marlena said...

It's adorable!
I love the fabric you used.
<3

Shortie McGee said...

omg that bag is adorable!

Shortie McGee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Couture Carrie said...

Such a cute bag, darling!

xoxox,
CC

KIRAFASHION said...

so cute sarafi bag!!

marian said...

make sure you keep warm in all that snow!
xx
m.

Anonymous said...

Nice post you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about this theme. Thnx for sharing that information.

Meg said...

That bag is super cute!

deep_in_vogue said...

Sledding sounds like so much fun! I haven't done it in too long. You did an amazing job, the bag is so great!

indigotangerine said...

I so wish that it would snow here! cute bag, the giraffe print is cute.
-indigo
ps. Isn't Beauty and the Beast fun? Its the biggest musical my schools ever done and the costumes are incredible.

Shortie McGee said...

hey check your email

Winnie said...

That bag is absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

fashionforwriters said...

You are so talented! Thank you for your thoughtful and sweet comment on my guest post at Darling Darling. I think your have wonderful style, and I am especially impressed by your diaper bag making skills!

xo Jenny

le pearl said...

this is amazing! you are so talented