Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jeans and Sparkles

So I've been busy with rehearsal; I've only been home before 8-ish a few time in the last two weeks. I would stop at someones house and borrow a shirt for dancing.
So this outfit is from about 3 weeks ago we had terrible snow so wearing a dress anywhere wasn't a good idea. I wore this to a sleepover type thing. This was the most interesting thing i wore that week. I missed sparkles so much that I wore my Lady Gaga leotard under jeans. I wore jeans that entire week it was very strange.
glasses-new york, jacket and shoes thrift, jeans Delia's, leotard d.iy.
I don't have any L initials; I haven't gotten around to changing it to something that makes sense.

It turns out that rain boots are not similar to rain boots when you play in the snow.
Next week my play is over.

16 comments :

Stéphanie said...

You're adorable !

SR@MyStyle said...

Your leotard is very stylish and glam indeed!

Noble Beeyotch said...

Wow....nice wellingtons....and great twist with the leotard+jeans!

tess said...

love your shirt, so fun

Winnie said...

Love the DIY leotard!

Ladyulia said...

I heart ur boots

oh soo adorable

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Couture Carrie said...

Love your sparkly shirt, darling!

xoxox,
CC

April said...

i'm sorta kinda an MAJORLY SUPER NUMBER ONE FAN of that leotard!

Clara said...

cute look!!
love your glasses
xxx

molly said...

jess, i'm not used to seeing you in jeans! i'm glad you're rocking the gaga with the glitter!

Frock Around the Clock said...

Love how you have reused your gaga costume! I haven't done that with mine even though it is much more toned down than yours! Love those wellies too :) x

Sophia said...

too cute :) that is great that you found a way to recycle your halloween costume! must try the leotard under jeans sometimee

deep_in_vogue said...

Love the pucci-esque print, the boots are fabulous!

Savvy Gal said...

love your rain boots.

simona said...

woooow,i love your boots!! <3follow me baby:

fashionuance.blogspot.com

byeeee xx