Saturday, February 6, 2010

In the spring of things

I've had a wonderful week. I went on epic car adventures. Gotten milkshakes ( and chased a friend around a parking lot with a straw) and fries and blasted gangsta rap in a car. I've eaten ice cream with a fork and learned how to make a face with my calculator.

But I think I miss spring we've gotten so much snow. I like not wearing a coat. I think I miss the park though. My friends and I would go almost everyday after school. We would swing and laugh. I don't think it will be the same this year since two of our park group are off at college. And the rest our seniors.
I got my computer back and I found these pictures from the park. I don't know if I've posted these before but I just put them on facebook so probably not.

See fun times for all.

This one was described as oh jeez and you both look so cute when you laugh.

I like to swing but today I'm hopefully braving the snow and having an adventure.

13 comments :

Frock Around the Clock said...

Gorgeous colourful outfit! That looks like a fun day. I know what you mean about the snow - it is getting a bit old. I can't wait to shed all the layers for springtime! :) x

Lexi Colby said...

cute tights :)

Indigirl said...

you look so cute in the outfit, the colors are so great.

Nadine said...

I totally adore your bright tights.

Couture Carrie said...

So fun!
Love your tights!

xoxox,
CC

Meg said...

I really miss spring too! I am done with winter!

indigotangerine said...

you are adorable! What a fun set of pictures.
-indigo

SR@MyStyle said...

Can't wait for spring too, fab pictures!!

SOS! said...

your jacket is awesome!
xx-LJ from SOS!

Noble Beeyotch said...

I love the colors in your outfit...Looks like you had a lot of fun that day!

Cheers!
www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

Love the tights!! I miss spring too!
magpie-girl.blogspot.com xo

Megan said...

I love your jacket and your tights (: I haven't seen you in a while, I miss hanging out

Shortie McGee said...

but yea we should hang out soon when the snow, ya know, melts more and we can actually walk around and go somewhere