Monday, January 4, 2010

First day back

I had an extended Christmas break because we had 20 inches of snow two weeks ago. I went sledding for the first time. It was very fun. I had a lovely Christmas. I got a lot of presents. I got dresses,tights,shirts and candy. The dress I'm wearing is my favorite present.
I also had a nice New Year's Eve. I went to a friend party that was also a birthday party but I didn't find that out until the night before. I got in two epic Twister battles. I got kneed in the face but it didn't really hurt. My friend and I decided that we probably shouldn't play Twister together anymore since we can never finish since none of us fall down.
I wore this dress to school today. It's Diane Von Furstenburg. This girl in my English class had to feel it.
sweater,dress,shoes-gift; tights-Filene's Basement

I really like the deep V back.

I saw my old English teacher today we had a nice conversation about New York and dresses. I told her this was my rainbow fish dress and its quite similar because we both have shiny scales and sometimes the circles come off. I need to sew some back on.

How was everyone's Holiday's?Any New Year's resolutions?

25 comments :

indigotangerine said...

i love the colors in the dress! and the v-back is wonderful. :)
thanks for commenting!
-tangerine

The Girl With Many Names said...

I love the dress! ♥

Nadine said...

Happy New Year! Your dress is really lovely :). What a special idea!

April said...

holy shit what a cool dress. are they fabric circles?

Annie Spandex said...

Your dress!!!!

St├ęphanie said...

Fabulous dress !
And happy new year dear !

SR@MyStyle said...

That dress is just awesome and stunning, treasure it for years!! Happy New Year to you my dear!!

yiqin; said...

Ah beautiful! You can pull off ANYTHING.

Ladyulia said...

thx for visiting my blog

Nice post u have
awesomeeeeeeeeeee

XOXO

chaoskontrolowany said...

Nice dress!

Couture Carrie said...

Really fun dress, darling!

Happy New Year!

xoxox,
CC

marian said...

gosh hope you are keeping warm in all that snow. love the dress!!
Thanks for all the support on the new site, you are amaazing. It features sections on news on beauty,fashion and culture. It will still feature my personal outfit posts which are in the style diary section accessed at the style diary tab on the menu bar at top of site.
have a lovely day my dear
xx
marian.

Becca Joy said...

Ahhh I loved rainbow fish when I was a kid!! That dress is totes a rainbow fish dress, I love it!

kate maggie said...

i love that dress. the rainbow fish was one of my favorite books of all times growing up! amazing!

KIRAFASHION said...

This dress is awsome!

Happy new year sweet girl!

Frock Around the Clock said...

I would have to have a feel too - it's amazing! So bright and fun you lucky girl! Happy New Year! :) x

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

I remember that book. That dress is so fun!

jayne said...

oo that dress i very rainbow fish, nice inspiration

indigotangerine said...

Such an amazing dress. DVF is kind of my hero.
-indigo

Dylana said...

Wonderful dress!

LOVE

colormenana.blogspot.com

Amelia said...

Wow wow wow, I love that dress! And I love the connection to Rainbow Fish. This is fantastic.

Sophia said...

what an amazing dress! love it. and sledding is so fun :)

my penpal is a fellow blogger. see if any of the bloggers you know would like to exchange mail. it's a lot of fun!

Noble Beeyotch said...

OMG! The dress is stunning......and you make it look better!

www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

Ingrid (Garments and Gardens) said...

that dress is beautiful and it fits you very well. You reminded me of my childhood with the rainbow fish comment, I love that show, it was great, I can't believe I forgot all about it until you mentioned it.

sewa mobil di surabaya said...

i admit you girl
you look so sexy and fit with that dress
;-)