Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blue and green

So no outfits this week. I've been a bit sick and no one wants to look at sick people but I'm feeling tons better. So I decided to an etsy post on blue, yellow and green....mostly.
I think this is a super adorable black dress. The sleeves make it more special than an everyday black dress.
I think that this dress would look great on a lot of different people. The little flowers make it elegant.
Feathers and a big zipper and a circle skirt make a good dress.

I really like blue and green feathers together.


Super adorable. The little pleats and the belt and look its a short dress.

I really enjoying 50s shapes and this a cute little day dress.

14 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful dresses!

xoxox,
CC

Meg said...

Some really pretty prints!

Nadine said...

Really great picks!

ashford said...

linked!
adorable styles, I am obsessed with polka dots right now and thus want number 1.

Clara said...

amazing pics
great blog
xxx

KIRAFASHION said...

love both colors!

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

That black dress IS so adorable.

In-tree-gue said...

evernthing's so great!

Ladyulia said...

wow
beautiful
vintage is always awesome

marian said...

darling i love the peacock dress!
the headpiece is super pretty!
xx
marian

joelle van dyne said...

i love your picks! the black dress is amazing. and i really like the blue and green belted one as well. i hope you're feeling better soon! ~joelle

yiqin; said...

The feather headband is sweet.

$ouLphate said...

love the headband! im thinking of purchasing one myself but havent come acros the perfect one..

Michelle said...

oh, that black dress is just so great. definite diy project right there. thank you for sharing!