Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Slacking

For the last week I alternated between a fifties dress with leopard rainboots and short dress. here are two examples. It's been rainy so i haven't been outside for pictures. And i was busy being a teenager.
I love my homecoming dress and it has pockets for important things like snacks. My rainboots are a bit faded; I think I left them in the sun too long.

dress- H&M rainboots- Filene's basement,tights American Apparel
Sequins make everyday a party where you are the disco ball.
dress H&M,leggings Walmart,shoes-gift
I saw the dance show since I had a few friends in it. This one guy I know gets so into his dancing, it's awesome. I also made green cupcakes for the french club bake sale
Today I decided to wear tons of flowers and hurt strangers eyes.
jacket-thrift,dress-Marshall's,tights-we love colors,shoes-thrift.


Is everyone excited for Christmas?

15 comments :

Dylana said...

Love that pink dress so much!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Stéphanie said...

Oh ! Dear ! I've got the same dress (the first and the second !!!)

Anonymous said...

realities automotive unloading profits denotes contact crime imaging dougherty speak near
masimundus semikonecolori

KIRAFASHION said...

love the prints!

X-mas time is my fav time of the year!!!!

marian said...

fab looks! really like the floral look and the leopard print outfit too!
the rainboots are fun!
xx
marian

Amelia said...

I love the double cheetah print. Very nice.

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous dresses, darling!
Especially loving the sequined one!

And yes am soooo excited for Christmas!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oddly enough, I am even more smitten with all that leopard print than I am with the sequins! You look absolutely amazing, Jess! I am so in love with your style!! :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, and I am SO excited for Christmas!!! :)

Little Bo Peeep said...

Oh wow that sparkly dress is lovely and so are the colours <3

COCOWU said...

At a time of an economic crisis,in order to save money,many women like to findhandbags wholesale. Me too!Last year,I bought two replica Dolce & Gabbana Handbags online,their quality is ok.Now,I want to find wholesale Bottega Veneta Handbags.I told my friend Helen,she introduced me a online shop.She had bought Hermes Handbags and True Religion Jeans there.

Engreida said...

I'm really into mismatched patterns right now, very cool!

womens wear said...

Gorgeous outfits! loving the jacket in the last photo!

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Love the leopard with the two-tone tights; very fun.

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色