Monday, November 23, 2009

Miracle

This week I had my school play. We did Miracle on 34th Street. I had two small parts I was a doctor and a bailiff.
Here we are examining Santa. I'm on the left. I really like the little nurse dress and it has pockets.
Then for the bailiff I put on a skirt and tie over my nurse dress since there wasn't a large gap between the scenes.
We did four shows this year. Then we had our cast party. The end was quite sad since most of my friends are seniors. Our last song is always lean on me and there's usually some crying, that song was on Glee last week. I was getting a little emotional on the couch. But we also did secret Santa for two of the shows. I guessed mine right. I got a slurpee and dr. pepper.
I've been working on this during rehearsals. Not that much since I was usually doing other things like talking to people and watching movies. It's a skirt and she's holding balloons I'm hoping to be done this week.

21 comments :

Nadine said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun on the stage :).

Noble Beeyotch said...

Aww....the nurse dress is so pretty!....I love your embroidery...can't wait to see the finished design!

www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

Stéphanie said...

So great !

SR@MyStyle said...

Hi there-the play looks really good, love the needlepoint work too!

Couture Carrie said...

So fun, darling! Congrats on your acting gig!

xoxox,
CC

Aya Smith said...

How addorable! I'm glad you had a fun time, that's one thing I've never had the fun of doing... being home schooled and mostly sheltered :P

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

That's such a sweet embroidery. The play sounds great too, glad you hear it is going well. Break a leg, no?

Amelia said...

That sounds fun! I love your embroidery :)

KIRAFASHION said...

Plays are so much fun! I am so glad you did it!!
I miss my play times too ;)

you are so sweet!

Cafe Fashionista said...

You look absolutely adorable onstage. And the needlepoint you're working on is heavenly! J'adore! :)

Marian said...

what a wonderful piece to do! hope you had fun playing two parts
xx
marian

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

ah you look great! yay for you up on stage!! :)

مى said...

Omg I love this! Everything looks so adorable :)

Frock Around the Clock said...

Cute costume! That piece of embroidery is beautiful! So cute - can't wait to see the finished product! :) x

yiqin; said...

Must be fun being involved in a play <3

Clara said...

so fun!
great weekend.
xxx

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Seems like you had a great time on the stage, the costumes are cute!

Btw the embroidery is coming out nicely!Can't wait to see it when it's finally done. =)

xo
Sophie

iheartvintagex said...

The embroidery is fab! :) x

marian said...

darling wishing you a gorge christmas!
xx
marian.

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

OURBLOGREVIEW said...

Happy New Year,Your blog is very good, also your post is very interesting, go on to write, congratulations to you, do not forget to visit my blog,I kiss your ads kiss me back, thank you.