Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just dance

Halloween is one my favorite holidays because I love to dress up. And I love to eat candy. I went trick or treating this year but didn't get much candy.
I dressed up as Lady Gaga because she's awesome. I didn't do one particular look. I just did a mixture. Walking around in just a leotard and leggings is very liberating.

I picked up the bow that morning at the thrift store. I put on fleece tights under my leggings to keep my legs warm but of course when it got dark it didn't get cold.


I got my stepdad to draw a lighting bolt on my face.

Leotard-diy,leggings-walmart,bow-thrift.

14 comments :

Nadine said...

Oh... you look great as Lady Gaga!

Amelia said...

The leotard is so cool! I'm glad you had a good time :)

myrrh goldframe said...

yeahhh.. a Gaga! love her.. love this too.

SR@MyStyle said...

Hi there-wow, you did a fab job, thats such a great look as Lady Gaga!!

Marian said...

oh my days honey.you made a fab lady Gaga! love the makeup
xx
marian

issye margaretha kamal said...

you look great like her .your blog is so amazing .

http://issyeperfecto.blogspot.com/

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

That leotard is sooo cool!

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

wow, great job !! love that wig :)

Pretty Little Pictures said...

You look amazing! Great job ;)

Becca Joy said...

Ahh that is amazing! Your costume is fabulous.

Couture Carrie said...

Fantastic costume, darling! You are a great Gaga!

xoxox,
CC

St├ęphanie said...

So funny !

Winnie said...

So cute! I love everyones versions of Lady Gaga.

Frock Around the Clock said...

Love your lady gaga look! I want to be her all the time - you're right it was totally liberating! :) x