Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jewelry roll

This a post of some projects I've done recently. My mom wanted diner style curtains for our kitchen so she bought red and white striped fabric. I made curtains for over the door and a window.

I was also supposed to make red curtains for above the stripes but she thought the curtains would cause our plant to die.
My mom wanted me to make a jewelry roll for her friend's birthday. She had to explain what one is but I think I did a good job.


You put the necklaces in the strap and if your necklace is longer you place part of it in the pocket.
Here it is all folded up.

15 comments :

jayne said...

I have the octopus necklace, its so fun :)

Deana said...

So adorable... you are so talented.

Nadine said...

I love the octopus necklace and the nice curtains :).

SR@MyStyle said...

Hi there-thats really lovely, well done!!

Stéphanie said...

So adorable !

Cafe Fashionista said...

The jewelry roll is adorable - great job! It looks like something that would be handy during travel - keep your baubles from getting tangled up! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous creations, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Sophia said...

so crafty! love the jewelry roll, what a great idea!

Savvy Gal said...

very talented.

Marian said...

you are such a creative girl! love the diner style curtains!
xx
marian

Engreida said...

Hey, Just found your blog and I think its amazing! Check out mine sometime :)

Amelia said...

What cute curtains! I love the octopus, too.

Becca Joy said...

That is very cute, I love the red striped curtains :)

Ingrid (Garments and Gardens) said...

love those necklaces and amazing and interesting projects.

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色