Saturday, October 10, 2009

Who's got spirit?

I love spirit week, not because I have large amounts of school spirit but because I love to dress up.
Tuesday was sports day so I wore a tutu and a jersey because dancing is a sport

I put the jersey over the tutu because the tutu is a really pale shade of pink.
tutu-thrift,jersey-mom

Wednesday day was wacky Wednesday, my friend told me I should wear jeans and a tee but I told him I was going allll out. I really like this outfit actually.
When one of my friends saw me she said why hello Lady Gaga which made my day. The glove is practical and stylish since I only had half a jacket I needed something to keep my non-jacketed arm warm.

I did the half had by creating a hair clip and sew my hat to it.

I also had on two pairs of glasses during the day. I took them off after school.
Look at that I even did half of my lipstick.
shirt-rave,orange skirt,black glasses and shoes-thrift, pink glasses-Florida,necklaces-Claire's,tights AA,skirt and hat-gift.

Thursday it was decades day. My grade got 70s I wanted to be Penny Lane from almost famous but I didn't have the right stuff. So I dressed as Columbia from Rocky horror picture show since I already had the outfit.

It's just a jump to the left with a step to the right.......
you put your hands on your hips and bring your knees in tight.....
Do the pelvic thrust....
It really drives you insane-ane....
Let's do the time warp again.
I already had the outfit because my friend had a horror movie party so I sewed ribbons to some black shorts and put on fishnets.
shorts-diy,tights-target,top-from a kids jumpsuit,hat party city
Friday is black and gold day. So everyone wears caution tape. I made a dress. I taped myself into that morning, this is just when I was trying it on. It started to break during the pep rally from all the sitting standing and jumping. Thankfully I had shorts and a shirt on under it, so i took it off when I got of the gym. It was very hot.

Tonight is homecoming.

18 comments :

The Sequin Cat said...

Great dress-ups! xx

Mary Kate said...

You should have won Wacky Wednesday!

Nadine said...

I love the big fluffy skirt :).

April said...

I'm in LOVE with your Wacky Wednesday outfit, it is amazinggggggg

yiqin; said...

OMG I want to rob your wardrobe!

Kelsey Kaysen said...

haha i love my schools spirt week for the exact same reason, but you definitely put more efforts into your outfits than i do
check out my blog if you have the chance http://girlonfire28.blogspot.com/

erin meagan said...

I am amazed. You are awesome.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-what fabulously unique outfits, looks like a great week too!

Amelia said...

Your spirit week posts are always the best :) That tutu is really intense.

Ladyulia said...

yay!!

looks so fun
^_^

Cafe Fashionista said...

Wacky Wednesday - I used to do that when I was in school, as well - though none of my get-ups were as fabulous as yours. Wednesday's ensemble reminds me of Lady Gaga meets Sally from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. Love! Love! Love!

How was homecoming? :)

Couture Carrie said...

So fun and fabulous, darling! Your caution tape dress is magnificent!

xoxox,
CC

Savvy Gal said...

my gosh, how cute do you look. : )

Maverick Malone said...

I <3 the Wednesday outfit...

Sophia said...

the lady gaga outfit is epic! i seriously LOVE it. i wish my school had crazy-dress-up-day so i could wear something just like it (i'm not quite brave enough to wear it on a normal day!)

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

I love the split personality on Wacky Wednesday.

KIRAFASHION said...

Such a beautiful ballet dancer!
I love it so much!!!!

Tavi said...

This week is our spirit week and I wasn't gonna dress up but you're making me want to! I LOVE the half/half outfit, so great. And the caution tape dress!!