Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ready for takeoff

Yesterday I felt like a flight attendant. I'm not sure why,I think its the scarf. I told my friend she told me I did look like a colorful flight attendant.

I really like this blue dress. Its actually quite warm well you know as warm as a mini dress can get. Which is good because it's starting to turn to fall.
Hound sooth is one of my favorite patterns.
Dress-Vintage,Tights-Target, Jacket-Marc Jacobs,Scarf-Lola
Today I think I might clean my office and finish watching the Office season 5 ( I love netflix).
Next week is spirit so I have to get working on my Penny Lane outfit.

11 comments :

Nadine said...

I also love the dress... and it's perfect with the scarf :).

Amelia said...

I love houndstooth, too :) This is really cute!

Ariella said...

Very cute! Flight attendants should really dress like that!

jayne said...

great tights!

Austere said...

You always have the most awesome tights! I do see where you could get the flight attendent feel from though.

Flashes of Style said...

Cute cute tights :) I love it.

Cafe Fashionista said...

You do remind me of a flight attendant - but the ones from years ago who always wore cute skirts and scarves. I love these looks!

Ooh, I'm so thrilled to see your Penny Lane outfit. I practically worship Penny Lane - I'm sure you'll concoct something great! :)

yiqin; said...

OMG the scarf is perfection. I need to try that soon ^^

The Seeker said...

Adorable, dear

xoxo

Mary Kate said...

Love your style Jess~

indigotangerine said...

Totally epic tights! I love the office...
-indigo