Monday, October 19, 2009

Homecoming and Dc

WOO! It's time for an outfit post in nonchronoglogical order! Let's start with the last day of spirit week again. Why? Because I have a better picture of the caution tape dress.
That thing was tight, I think this looks like that famous Diana Vreeland photo but, maybe I'm just full of myself.
This was my homecoming dress. It's a bit casual but heels, no tights, red lipstick and eyeliner say formal.

I attempted makeup. I did red lipstick, which is what I normally do when I feel like wearing makeup to school. And I did a sort of cat eye with eyeliner.
Dress- H&M

Yesterday I wore my science project dress from 9th grade.I also wore my "latex" leggings by Hannah Montana from walmart. I like them but, I feel like they are a little low in the back.
href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KMw69NqJ9zI/St0P0lRt65I/AAAAAAAAB4Q/nlBDGJvtAk4/s1600-h/DSC00549.JPG">

Dress-diy,leggings-walmart,jacket-Marc Jacobs,shoes-payless

On Saturday I went to D.c. with a few friends and we went to Secondi and my friend scored a new Marc Jacobs dress for $88. Then we went to Filene's basement and I got the best tights ever there's like a blanket inside.

13 comments :

Nadine said...

I totally adore your homecoming dress :).

The Seeker said...

I agree with Nadine your homecoming dress is just wow.

xoxo

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

The tape dress is awesome! I really like your leopard homecoming dress too.

St├ęphanie said...

Lovely dresses !

Diary of a Young Designer said...

I'm loving that black headpiece! And I love the homecoming dress, so chic and classy. =)

xo
Sophie

Cafe Fashionista said...

I hope you were voted Homecoming Queen because you look absolutely gorgeous - love your dress! :)

indigotangerine said...

such a cool idea for spirit day! This week was our homecoming week. You look adorable in your leapord print dress.
-indigo

yiqin; said...

Amazing sequins hat :D

MKP said...

That was an amazing day!

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

you look amazing in your homecoming dress! fab! :)

Amelia said...

I love the cheetah dress! :)

Acai said...

Amazing!

Helen said...

your homecoming outfit is so cute