Friday, October 30, 2009

Dancing Queen

This is from a while ago. I've been forgetting to take pictures lately because I was working on my Halloween costume. I really like this dress because of the color yellow and all of the pleats. And pleats make things much more fun to spin in.

I was told I looked like Snow White, Madeline, and a dressed up blueberry I was going for disco princess.I really like the way the yellow looks in the sun. And I match the plant pots.
sweater-gift,dress-thrift,tights- We love colors, shoes- thrift

12 comments :

Dylana said...

Cute outfit!

colormenana.blogspot.com

rani said...

i want your maryjane shoes sooo baaddd :D

Nadine said...

Such a great set of colors - adorable.

St├ęphanie said...

Fabulous !

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I love this look! It's so funny...you look like you're wearing a blue body stocking - so pretty. I agree; the yellow looks fabulous in the sun! :)

KIRAFASHION said...

Lovely mix of colors!
You are so cute!

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Pleats do make dresses so nice.

indigotangerine said...

hooray for twirable skirts! I spent most of physics today spinning in circles....instead of, you know, like actual work...
I like how brightly you dress
-indigo

Frock Around the Clock said...

I dressed as her too! I've just posted some pictures now - get yours up! Love the colours here :) x

Valentine said...

i wish i had someone like you somewhere near me. your outfits never fail to bring a smile to my lips.. such color and fancy! :-)

xx

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

you look beautiful.
i love the yellow with the blue.
fab.

Amelia said...

Awesome color combo!