Sunday, September 27, 2009

The September Issue

Friday night I went dress shopping for homecoming, I complained to my stepdad how most homecoming dresses looked the same. Then we went to H&M and I tried on a fifties style leopard print one, its perfect. Then I crashed boy's night. I showed them the dress and they agreed that it is very me.

Saturday I finally saw the September Issue. In the first scene Anna Wintour talks about how you can be smart and like fashion and to look nice. But in my opinion Grace Coddington is the best part of the movie. She is so passionate about what she does and you can see that. You really feel sad with her when Anna cuts some of her pictures. Grace really sees fashion as a fantasy she insists upon not retouching a real person. You see Anna Wintour judging the designers and she says a lot by saying a little. I thought this was a great movie, my stepdad not so much, he fell asleep. The women I was talking to after the movie loved it too.
I got invited to go to Europe this summer. It would be to the south of France, Italy, and the Alps. I put some ads up so it would be nice if you would click them so I can get a little money for the trip.

13 comments :

Louie in Wonderland said...

50's style dress sounds, COOL and really original!!! I want to see the September Issue but unfortunately they're not showing it where I'm from.
Sincerely Louie, Ciao!:)

Nadine said...

The dress sounds really nice... and I also want to see "The September Issue"!

yiqin; said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH IT! OMG.

Couture Carrie said...

I SO need to see that movie!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

I must, must, must see your leopard print dress! I have a feeling that you are going to accessorize it in the most fabulous of ways and steal the spotlight at Homecoming!

Ooh, The September Issue sounds fabulous. Can you believe that the theater near me isn't showing it? I have been relegated to waiting until it comes out on DVD. :(

Tiny Dancer will forever be one of my favorite songs, as well! :)

Natalie said...

I cannot wait to see the September Issue! I'm glad you liked it :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

$ouLphate said...

really want to see that movie! and im curious how your dress looks like ^^

Amelia said...

I need to see that movie! I hope the trip works out :)

Savvy Gal said...

you have to show us your dress. : )

KIRAFASHION said...

Girl!
I so wish I can see this cool movie at the cines here...but, it didn't come yet...I don't know if it will...so, I guess I will try to download :)

About your holidays, wow! It seems so much fun!!! I wish you a great time my dear!

indigotangerine said...

I want to see it! But it's not out in Seattle yet. It looks amazing.
-indigo

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Ha-ha, he fell asleep? I'm still desperate to see it!

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色