Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Patriotic

Here are some outfits from this week and last week. I don't have many from last week because I was a bit sick so I didn't feel like taking pictures.
Tuesday, I decided was a good day to reveal the sequined leggings. When I was outside during free period they made polka dots on the ground. The best comment I received was wow Jess you're patriotic today.

top-vintage,skirt and sweater-thrift,leggings- H&M,headband-Forever 21,shoes-payless


Friday I was recovering but I went to the big football game, its like the super bowl of the area I live in. I wore a skirt to school, but a friend advised that I should wear pants to the game, so I did but I put on a neon sweater and hot pink trench coat so my friends could find me.After that I had my first taco bell meal with some friends.

sweater-vintage,jeans-American Eagle,Hat- KMart
After taco bell we went to a friends house and played darts. Below is one of the shots I made, yes that's the ceiling.
Last week I wore a coat as a dress I also had a dress under the coat but I didn't take the coat off since I was cold.Dress coat and belt-thrift,shoes-payless,headband-forever21

There may not be outfit photos for a bit since my picture spot is getting a make over and I don't have a tripod. I found one for $16 and one for $40.
So I'm going to some fashion week coverage, which I haven't done before. So soon this blog will have some actual writing. How exciting!

16 comments :

Annie Spandex said...

Terrific coat!!

Nadine said...

I love the leo coat - just amazing!

Amelia said...

I love the first outfit. Patriotic is always good. Plus, reflections off sequined leggings are awesome :)

BTW, $16 is a pretty good price for a tripod. Also, try asking around with relatives. In my experience, a lot of people randomly have old tripods hidden away that they'd actually be glad to get rid of.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Please give me that leopard print coat - I'm obsessed! And the way you styled it - with the red belt about the waist - is so perfect! :)

indigotangerine said...

love the sequined leggings! I almost bought a pair similar and am totally regretting not buying them. May have to go back...
-indigo

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-oh I adore this last outfit, you look gorgeous! Thats a great pink sweater too!

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely outfits, darling ~ I adore that big cardi and the leopard coat too! And are those sequin leggings? Fabulous!

xoxox,
CC

Fashion Pix said...

The cardigan and the coat amazing, looks really good on you!

yiqin; said...

The leopard coat looks so good!

molly said...

i haven't been to your blog in awhile but i love your haircut! so chic

Jowy said...

GREAT LEGGEINGS, BRING ON THE SEQUINS BABY, LUV IT!



One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

I adore that Leopard coat. Looks great on you!

Pretty Little Pictures said...

Love these outfits - especially that coat!!

Dooder City said...

i love your leopard coat

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

You look adorable. Love the leopard coat and those sequin leggings (which I also just snagged!). :)

Little Bo Peeep said...

Aww you look sweet, i love the first outfit. The last pictures is gorgeous, i adore the head accessories <3