Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh like Yoda

There are a lot of photos for today since I have a tripod now and I LOVE this dress. The skirts is very swishy, which is good because i like to enter rooms dramatically.

Our backyard looks like an archaeological dig at the moment since we are making the pond bigger. I decided to hop in and take a photo. It goes even further to the left than in the picture.
I haven't gathered the courage to take pictures where there are other people yet, because even though I love the camera when other people are taking the photo, it would just feel weird setting up my tripod and camera right in the middle of where I'm not the only one there.


dress-me, sweatshirt-Erin Fetherson via thrift, shoes-thrift,tights-target


I decided to sit in the grass because I thought the green would contrast nicely with the red in my skirt.And you can see my shoes better.


Monday I wanted to wear my flapper dress and military jacket. My science teacher told me I was born in the wrong decade and that I should have been a hippie or a flapper. I love this dress but since the fringe is in loops I get stuck on everything. I got stuck on my friends jacket at lunch and I repeatedly get stuck on door knobs.

Dress and jacket- H&M, shoes-payless,tights-target
This is the first day I got the tripod. I wanted to wear my silver GoGo boots since it was cold.
t-gift,tights- We Love Colors,GoGo boots-vintage store,skirt-me


I have the sweetest friends. My friend drew me this a few weeks a go. Its a calendar but not a only is it calendar its a calendar of me in chibi form. My friend told me chibi's were small cute people, to which I replied," Oh, like Yoda".
The homecoming dance is coming up and I need a dress. I drew three that would be great.
The first is a dress with two layers of ombre purple fringe and the final layer extends past the hem. The one in the middle is a flapper style dress with beaded fringe and a beaded belt. The third is a pencil dress with a tulle overskirt and a rhinestone collar and belt.
I would have to make these but the first one my fabric store doesn't sell long enough fringe. The second one I don't have enough time since it's completely beaded. So I'll probably get something totally 80's from the thrift store.

19 comments :

Dylana said...

So glad I came across your blog! You are the cutest thing ever and I love your eclectic fashion sense!

I am a follower for sure!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Savvy Gal said...

i really like the color of the first dress. it's so bright and cheerful.

Nadine said...

I love the first dress. It's perfect with the tights and the shirt.

Sharon Rose said...

Fab pictures, the red dress and the flapper dress are just lovely!

Amelia said...

I love the dig site :)
That blue flapper dress is so cool! I'm glad you tracked down a tripod.

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely sketches and outfits, darling! Especially loving those boots!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, red tights and a red skirt - and an Erin Fetherston sweatshirt! Such an adorable look. But those gogo boots - they are stellar; completely intergalactic, kitschy and fun. J'adore! :)

Aya Smith said...

You are just so darling and adorable! I love your hair, and this dress is a dream! :)

Eri said...

Your red dress is really cute indeed, it suits you so much!

See you soon.

Kelly & Tracy said...

so cute! love the bow on your first dress!

Ariella said...

I think the sketch of that last dress is wonderful. I'm sure it'd make a perfect dress!

Oh, and your orange skirt is amazing!

yiqin; said...

No one else can pull off red + red better than you!

indigotangerine said...

I love the flapper dress. I always mean to get some fringe but the loops get stuck on buttons and what not and are a general pain.
I like your tripod pictures, I'm not brave enough to take pictures in public either.
-indigo

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

The red-on-red is so nice!

Dooder City said...

I love your outfits. You are always so creative:)

Fashion Pix said...

I'm not brave enough to take pictures in public all by myself too, so I take my picture in the garden lol but sometimes I ask my sister to make pictures.
I love your first outfit!

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

your first outfit is FAB!!! love it lots!
:)

Little Bo Peeep said...

Omg this is so cute, no wait you are cute! I love your red dress and everything you wore on that first outfit :)

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色