Thursday, August 27, 2009

Florida

So my sudden absence was my Florida trip. We went to Miami then the keys then back to Miami. I don't have any school outfits because my battery died today was strange though because alot of the people I knew were wearing yellow and blue and so was I.
Here are my vacation photos they were taken by my mother.

Feeding tarpon at Robbie's in Islamorada. We brought some of own fish.
The southernmost Point in the U.S. in Key West. I love that Key West has chickens running around. My mom and I wanted to see the drag show at 801 but they wouldn't let me in since I'm under 21.
Me at the Key West garden club it was a fort in the civil war.

Feeding seagulls.
We went to the Seaquarium and saw two dolphin shows.

Me with a dolphin statue.
Sea lions are just so cute.
Flamingos at Jungle Island.
Feeding a bird at Jungle Island.
This is Mama Cass I like the colors of her head.
Giant bird flying over my head
I went to Bal Harbour I think they fill the air with stuff that makes you think that a $900 dress is reasonable. I saw this print in a dress I didn't try it on. I didn't see these tights though because I would have bought them they are so me.
Riding bikes the last day.
I look tan.
I went snorkeling 3 times one time I saw a HUGE sting ray.

13 comments :

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

oooooh...looks like you had fun!

and thanks (about the sequin leggings)

jayne said...

oo the snorkeling sounds fun!

Amelia said...

This trip looks so fun! I love the picture of you in the white dress in front of the flowers. So pretty.

Sophia said...

wow, sounds like a great trip! the dolphin picture is amazing. and i adore your sunglasses.

Nadine said...

What a beautiful place :)... looks great.

Sharon Rose said...

Totally fabulous pics and it looks like you had a great time, lucky you!!

Lara said...

sounds like you had a cool time...I used to live in Florida, although not around Miami or Key west.

lombok island said...

what a colorfull day sis

Cafe Fashionista said...

I so adore that picture of you with the dolphin statue. Glad you had a great time! :)

yiqin; said...

Halter dresses look fab on you! :)

Marian said...

Jess looks like fun,oh i love those leggings. I could so see them on you! Thanks for sharing these vacation snaps
xx
marian

Pretty Little Pictures said...

Looks lovely and summery and warm :)

Yulia Rahmawati said...

Wow
seems like u had fun
hope I can go there someday
^_^