Monday, August 10, 2009

Be my baby

I made another dress recently. Its very similar to my tuxedo dress except I cut the top out of one piece instead of two and its a different print.

I made this necklace two, out of miniature playing cards.
I finished the seams with my serger and added a big button. I think this would be a good date dress not that I go on many or any really umm. Its also a bit nautical which is always fun.

I curled my hair the other day this is what it looks like.
And a hair clip I made from a Christmas decoration.

Again any Miami and Key West suggestions are appreciated.
Starting tomorrow I will be updating my shop, with card necklace,flower necklace and nautical dress.

22 comments :

Nadine said...

What a great necklace :) - I totally adore it.

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

wow! great work on the pieces you've made :D! looking gorgeous too :)!

Amelia said...

That necklace is the coolest thing! I want it.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-cute dress and I love your necklace!!

Katharine said...

Cute dress, you've got some amazing skills there! I love the necklace, it's such a neat idea.

Marian said...

liking the new dress and the fun nautical colour!
how cute is that card necklace and your hair looks super adorable when curled
xx
marian

Couture Carrie said...

Love your backless dress and DIY necklace!

xoxox,
CC

yiqin; said...

You look so great in a halter. No one wears that hat better than you, im sure :)

Ariella said...

First of all, you are completely adorable. So cute,

I really like that card necklace- it's so whimsical, and the dress is very pretty too!

Britty said...

awesome dress!

June Paski said...

i love ur necklaces, ur soo creative!

xx
june

Annie Spandex said...

OH you look so cute with your hat!

Cafe Fashionista said...

That necklace is the most amazing thing ever! Can't you just imagine Lady GaGa donning it while singing Poker Face? Oh, I adore it - you are uber talented! :)

*** said...

Love the necklase and the little hair pin! You look adorable in the dress too.

Polished Sense said...

I love the card necklace! So creative and perfect :P

xo,
Jessica

Twobreadsplease said...

I love your necklace, it's adorable! x

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

love the necklace!!!!!!!
:)

LJ said...

cute necklace!
xx-LJ from SOS!

Savvy Gal said...

you are so cute and talented. love the red.

Fashion Pix said...

Cute dress, you look great in it!

Winnie said...

How sweet is that dress. The necklace is such a good idea!

KIRAFASHION said...

This dress is really beautiful and really fits you so well!!!
Love your smile so much!
You are so sweet!!

Kisses and HUgs :)