Friday, July 3, 2009

Just keep swimming

Its another DIY post since I've been staying home wearing pjs all day. Well I did go to Six Flags yesterday with a friend yesterday and had tons of fun. And there was this couple that I bumped into that was being flanked by security, my friend told me it was T.I so I think I walked into ti the rapper not the calculator.
Last week I made a bag for my mom's coworker and sold it for $40. It has fish.

I didn't notice it was blurry till I put it on the computer today. But as you can see this is one behemoth of a bag, its almost as big as I am.

Just because its inside doesn't mean it can't be fun.
I added a pocket and stitched lines up it to hold a phone or ipod,pens and a camera.
I included a little change purse that I made out of the leftover lining fabric.
I'm also making some halter dresses. This is the start of one for me, I need to fix the bust a bit. Then I'm making some more in this cool plaid I have.

This weeks projects are to finish this dress,start my coat and make my moms dress and get my learners permit because I've been neglecting to do so for the past three months, the website is just so confusing.

10 comments :

Nadine said...

What a cute bag - well done :).

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-the bag and purse are gorgeous, very well made and so stylish, well done!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh...that bag is gorgeous - so very, very talented you are. I love the color of the lining. And the little change purse with the pearl brooch? J'adore! That's such a divine set. Love it!

Good luck with your learner's permit...I have to get mine, as well - my old one expired for lack of use. Oopsie! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Such an adorable tote! Love the inner pouch too ~ excellent work, darling!

xoxox,
CC

yiqin; said...

The bag is amazing! I love the inside :D

Marian said...

well done on the bag honey! like the fish fabric jess. i also like the look of the halter neck dress to be! you are so creative, i can see your name in lights. Do you want to be a fashion designer?
xx
marian

Little Bo Peeep said...

You're very talented, i'd buy that bag if i could! :)

St├ęphanie said...

Lovely Bag !

Savvy Mode SG said...

what a cute tote.

indigotangerine said...

making a coat? wow that is far more complicated than i would ever attempt. your bag looks so pretty and bright. And i like the button on your change purse.
-indigo