Friday, June 19, 2009

Stripes

I wore this to go to the fabric store. I bought hot pink linen,and some eyelets. I also went over a friends house watched Wall-e and hostel. And we played Mario kart I got first place once then the rest I was 3rd or 4th and it was my first time playing the game. skirt-me,top-forever 21,shoes-Steve Madden,hat-vintage no,5
Today I tried to make a mock up of this pretty dress I wanted to make but it didn't turn out well. The neck was too high and the armholes came into the bust, it looked like wearing a racer back tank backwards. If anyone know any good pattern making books or videos please help me out. But in successful sewing news I made my mom a purse it has flamingos, I'll show you in the next post.

13 comments :

LACY said...

i luv the multi colored skirt and the shoes are adorable :)

lacysmess.blogspot.com

Sharon Rose said...

great outfit, the top and skirt are an awesome match!

the oaks said...

I love the skirt. Did you make the hat too? Great outfit!

Darn, about the dress..I'm sure you'll learn from it though.

Couture Carrie said...

Really cute patterns in this post! Loving those polka dot wedges, darling!

xoxox,
CC

michellehendra said...

LOL. but the color of the skirt is great! LOL. it's kinda hard to sew clothes or to draw some patterns.. i think you need to learn from the expert. LOL

xx

Yulia Rahmawati said...

WOW
nice room
cute outfit
and beautiful sista'
mix each other

Cafe Fashionista said...

You are so fearless when it comes to fashion. I love the fact that you've mixed polka dots and stripes (two of my favorite prints) together in one colorful ensemble. So cute!

erin said...

gah, lovely!
the combination of the stripes and the colours in the skirt is really nice. and great hat!

xx

Clara said...

great shoes!! :D

xx
http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com/

She's Dressing Up said...

Such lovely shoes!

past the point said...

you have such a cool haircut. love the hat too.

The Clothes Horse said...

This outfit is soooo adorable! Perfect summery look.

Savvy Mode SG said...

cute shoes. i can't give you any tip on sewing as i can barely sew buttons.