Monday, June 15, 2009

Just like a circus

I finally am out of school for summer. I'm so excited I don't have any outfits for the weekend because I was too busy to take them but I do have fun exciting stories.

On my last day of exams I promised my sewing teacher that I would show her the skirt I made in her class and my new hair. She loved it and said she almost cried. I worked really hard on it the pleats weren't as difficult as I thought they would be, it was supposed to have a contrast hem but we decided with it the skirt would be too long. James told me I had to wear purple though he didn't tell me why. I still don't know why. That means I had to wear my Marc Jacobs jacket, darn I probably would have worn it anyway.

shoes-thrift,socks-American Apparel,skirt-me,tee-concert,sunglasses-Urban Outfitters,Jacket- Marc Jacobs via Filenes basement.
On Friday I went to my friends graduation party,then went camping in my friends backyard.In the afternoon we got in a pool noodle and splash fights and if some one whacks you hard enough they hurt a bit (male friends don't take it easy on me). We stayed in the pool until 4 in the morning after a 2am Slurpee run. The next day we watched the first Pokemon movie since I never saw it before. Then I went to my grandmas and bought Missbehave. Then I went to another graduation party. Every body was dunking each other and i was thrown. SO I'd say it was a good weekend.

17 comments :

jayne said...

cool stockings

2am slurpee runs are the best!

emma said...

your hair is so cute darling!

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

oh my! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair, and the outfit is fantastic....

<3 lise

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-sounds like you had a fabulous weekend and your outfit is just lovely!

Francie. said...

how awesome are late night slurpee runs. i think i am going to get one now. mmm.. you've convinced me.

Couture Carrie said...

Really fun post! Gorgeous job on the skirt.... I can see why your teacher almost cried!

xoxox,
CC

The Clothes Horse said...

You look adorable. I love the socks. And the haircut makes you look like a young Louise Brooks--tres chic!

Marian said...

girl sounds like you had a wonderful time,the blue skirt is so cute, perfect pleats.
muah x
Marian

Amelia said...

I love the shape and color of the skirt! Very cute.

Haha, I remember when the Pokemon movie first came out. I was at camp or something and I was so disappointed that I didn't get to see it on the first day. What a dork :)

Yulia Rahmawati said...

I love ur hair
^-^
cute
cute
cute

yiqin; said...

I dont think that there is ANY outfit that you cannot pull off!

erin said...

those socks are beautiful!
love this entire outfit. the skirt is ravishing.

xxx

Cafe Fashionista said...

I love how you mix all different bright colors together - it always comes out looking divine. I have never experienced a 2:00am Slurpee one, but you've intrigued me. Maybe this weekend one will have to take place! :)

Austere said...

Hooray for summer break! I like your t-shirt.

Winnie said...

The skirt is so good, great job. The hair is fab too!

Clara said...

I love those shoes
xx
http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com

She's Dressing Up said...

Such a gorgeous skirt =]!!