Monday, June 22, 2009

Ergy Erg

The other day I got an email from Caroline telling me about her new one-off clothing website,Ergy Erg, she described it as,"pieces using knotted lace, ruffs, vintage charms and findings, tatty dogtooth and silk, hand written on dresses, feathers and plastic farm animals."Sounds fun so I checked it out. This playsuit is adorable it has lace trim and a cameo. Aww.
I love things that have writing on them.
This is my favorite thing from Ergy Erg,its a corset panel and you can throw it over anything. I love all the lace and trims.
This dolly pinafore is cute and creepy at the same time.

They also have quirky jewelry.

Whats your favorite?

24 comments :

Annie said...

I like the doodle dress best! :)

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-I'm loving the dress with writing too, cool pieces!

Winnie said...

The dolly dress is really creepy but I like that there are people out there who can really make that work!

Couture Carrie said...

Love that graffiti top!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

Doodle dress = love. I too am obsessed with clothing that has writing on it. Case in point, the Victoria's Secret pajamas I blogged about last week. I believe that all writers should have at least one item of clothing in their closet that has writing on it! :)

Savvy Mode SG said...

very cute.

Yuka said...

the playsuit really is adorable!

Marian said...

the doodle dress is wonderful! how fun
xx
marian

Austere said...

This is a really cool website. The playsuit and doodle dress were my favorites.

erin said...

oh wow,
love what i see. very original and inspiring!

good stuff.

xxx

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I love the rompers!
http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

ahh i love the rompers.
http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/

_nina_malvada_ said...

love what you have done with those playsuits...
nice combinations :)

yiqin; said...

AH the one wit the writing on it. Seems really rad.

The Seeker said...

Oh the top is very cute!!!
Cool stuff.

xoxo

emma said...

what cute pieces!

The Clothes Horse said...

Really quirky things. The doodles are cool, but the doll piece is kinda creepy!

Luxi said...

I love the doodledress and the dollydress. Definitely feel a DIY coming on for the doll one. Maybe little dolls headds on my boob space?

LuvLux
xxx

rachellovespeace said...

love the romper. :)

Amelia said...

I love writing on clothes, too!

ALYsmunch . said...

so cute :)

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

i love the writing, its beautiful!
:)

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Um, that name is awesome.