Sunday, May 31, 2009

When the moon is in the seventh house

Yesterday, was Super Saturday which is when Goodwill gives you 50% off clothing how exciting. I got some good stuff.I got pretty T-straps and you know they are pretty comfortable for giving me about 4 inches of height.

An Alexander McQueen for target dress,I also got another dress in the same blue color.A black blazer,that may go into the store,it looks plain from the front but turn around anHoly buttruffles batman.

Speaking of that store,I'm putting new thing up.It would be really really great if you wanted to buy something especially if you wanted to do this before Wednesday because its something special.

We have for you a lovely 80s blazer modeled by my mom and mannequin. $32.00

And handmade by me a red heart shaped by only $35.00

16 comments :

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

clearly, you have the midas touch when it comes to opshopping, everything is so great, especially that mcqueen for target dress!

and that heart bag, reminds me of agatha ruiz de la prada so much, genius,LOVE!

Yuka said...

the last two items are my fav. good finds!

Ariella said...

Wow, those t-straps are gorgeous! What a fabulous find :)

That heart bag is just overly cute as well.

Diane said...

That bag is so cute! And those t-straps are pretty amazing, as well. It's rare to find comfy heels but it's a great feeling when you do.

Couture Carrie said...

Wow ~ fabulous finds, especially that peplum jacket!

xoxox,
CC

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-what fab items you scooped, they're lovely!! Good luck with the selling too!

Vanessa said...

great finds! i haven't been to goodwill in so long, you're making me want to go now...

Cafe Fashionista said...

Between that heart purse and those T-Strap heels, I feel as if I've died and gone to heaven. J'adore!

The New Kids On the Block have actually released some pretty decent stuff as of late. Though it's weird to think of them as the New KIDS On the Block anymore, what with their ages and all. :)

Amelia said...

Those t-straps are so cute! If I had the money, I'd get a heart bag. $35 seems like an awful lot.

yiqin; said...

I want your heart bag!! It is so adorable.

emma said...

that heart bag is so cute!

caroline said...

the heart shaped purse is cute.

Marian said...

The ruffles at the back of the top are divine!
muah x
marian

Francie. said...

OH! I love the things you buy.. and that heart shaped bag? Adorable. *BUY*

Austere said...

The McQ for Target dress is ato die for. I love it. You really hit the jackpot! I like the bag you made too.

Emy Augustus said...

i was JUST saying yesterday how i want a mannequin!!!
ur hair cut looks really good.