Monday, May 4, 2009

A sort of rambly post

The alternative title is nearly naked because according to my friend I'm nearly naked with out some obnoxious accessory that I wear during gym class.I really enjoy the top half of Fridays outfit. I love this dress, and this shirt allowed me to find another Funkadelic fan in my school.
dress-body central,socks-target,tee-pfunk concert
And the dogwood tree blossomed.

I had a AWESOME DAY Saturday. I woke up and watched clueless with my dog then watched Pan's Labyrinth. Then I went to my mom's tastefully simple party. then bowling

I had a different outfit on that I planned on wearing bowling then my stepdad said that's a bit mannish don't you think. So I quickly ran up to change because the boy I like was going bowling with us and I make enough of a fool of myself already.this was the first dress in my closet. My mom probably thinks this is inappropriate because according to her you can't wear a dress while bowling. Fortunately one of my motto's is nothing is inappropriate if you are wearing shorts. This motto has allowed to do many things like spin around and use shorts as storage instead of carrying around a bag.

dress and jacket-thrift,belt-old navy
But uhh back to bowling it was great,I talked to boy,got a strike high fived boy,got my hair braided while bowling(this was kind of difficult so me and my friend had to be in sync), I came in second and I got my dance on.

Sunday it rained,I went grocery shopping and wore a pretty umbrella.

dress-vintage clothing warehouse,hat-vintage No.5 ,jacket-thrift,umbrella-gift
Today was pretty good. there a many things I should be doing right now studying for AP test,cleaning so I can move my sewing room,straightening fabric,cleaning out my binder.I made a new fascinator,I wore it to gym It makes the gym uniform tolerable. My English teacher told me I looked like Billie Holiday
coat and dress-thrift,sweater-nordstrom,fascinator-made by me

24 comments :

Indigirl said...

the dresses you have are fantastic.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-your fascinator is gorgeous, well done! I love your outfits too, so vibrant and stylish!

Amelia said...

Bowling sounds like a lot of fun. I love you're bowling outfit. The halter top part is lovely and for bowling there are no inappropriate outfits. Your umbrella is cool, too.

ana b. said...

You, your pictures and your text are so incredibly adorable! I'm glad I found your blog. I hope the boy you like took notice of you, your skirt and your shorts at bowling!

yiqin; said...

I always love seeing your outfits! The colors in them makes me so happy!

$ouLphate said...

love the colours of your dresses!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I don't think I could love this post, these pictures, or you more. You have the most amazing style! :)

Morena Daisy said...

Aww these pictures are great. :)

Annie said...

clueless and bowling! sounds perfect. i love, love, love your thrifted jacket.

Kaycee said...

aaww...you look cute on your last photo. everything's colorful. I like it =)

Emy Augustus said...

haha glad u had a fun time with The Boy. lol.
and lemme know wut u think when you read clockwork orange! I know vaguely the plot of 1984 but don't think i've read it yet.

molly said...

"nothing is inappropriate if youre wearing shorts"...SO true!
excellent motto

and jealous you found another funkadelic fan at your school! thats awesome

Ellie said...

I agree, as long as you've got shorts underneath, you're golden.

scubasocks said...

flowerflowers ah gorgeous colors(:

wanna exchange links?(:
http://scubasocks.blogspot.com/

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

especially loving your pink polka dot dress!
and that umbrella is so lovely :)
and i can so relate to the whole oh-no-crush!-what-to-wear dilemma =P

Sarah Von said...

How fantastic is that umbrella!? Love it.

Flavia M. from FRINGE INDIE MAGAZINE said...

Hi girl! I love your style, very colorful and sweet..

Savvy Mode SG said...

you are so cute. i like the image with you in a pink polka dot dress with the umbrella.

The Seeker said...

Lovely pictures, you look soooooooo cute ad pretty

xoxo

Winnie said...

The pretty umbrella and dress are so kawaii. I really like the colours!

Annie said...

That umbrella is so cute, and great job on the fascinator!

Austere said...

I'm so jealous of your dresses! The flower blossoms look very pretty. Hooray for spring!

Mary said...

So much cute! I'm glad you talked to the guy... ooo.. I miss having crushes!

And your LOVE dress... so fantastic.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]software installation order, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]rm educational software[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] office 2003 serial buy dvd burning software
windows xp icons [url=http://firgonbares.net/]which software to buy[/url] buy adobe dreamweaver cs4
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]microsoft office 2007 oem software[/url] store softwares
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]windows vista service pack 2[/url] buy advanced photoshop
filemaker pro 7 download [url=http://firgonbares.net/]office 2003 compatibility pack[/b]