Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh baby give me one more chance

I played twister and defeated my opponent because they were blinded by my beauty and were intimidated by my dance moves. I went to the battle of the beltways (D.C. Vs. Baltimore), D.c. won and I saw Batman and Robin.
Yesterday, I was sick and I wanted to make this dress,the one in the middle,with this pretty pink at the top and grey at the bottom.
But instead I laid in bed,ate soup and worked on my science project I'm making a children's book.
the most interesting part of my outfit today.
Then I made this. Does it look like a bunch of scrap fabric. It is but its sewn on a piece of elastic so now its a RESISTANCE BAND for gym class.

I know I've talked about whichgoose before but I would wear her crowns and combs everyday if could and on top of making beautiful hair pieces shes also a Maryland girl YAY!

She's started using butterflies which makes me happy because I love having flying thing on my head and butterflies.


Orange monarchs ready for flight, $30.00
Blue butterflies with little blue beads ahh. $30.oo

She describes this as perfect for frolicking I agree, I love to frolick wouldn't it look great with a 50s dress and leather jacket. $40.00

This one has already sold but its just so pretty.

Its blue it looks soft ad cloud like $25.00

13 comments :

Amelia said...

That dress pattern looks really pretty! Hopefully you'll have time to get to it soon. I adore your tights and all of those headpieces.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-those butterfly adournments are just so beautiful!

Couture Carrie said...

Your tights are fantastic!!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well. I believe that you could make quite a divine dress from that pattern. And those hair adornments - I was just looking at those on Etsy a few days ago. Who wouldn't want to have butterflies in their hair? :)

Ariella said...

Ooohh,, those floral hair pieces are way too pretty!

Austere said...

The resistance band is so cool. Way better that looking at a grey piece of elastic. I really like those tights. Where are they from?

erin said...

oh my oh my goodness

those hair pieces are all such beauties!
so nice.

(and those tights are damn fiiiine)

5:32 In The Morning said...

I really like all the dresses on that pattern. Feel better soon!

K@terina B. said...

those floral tights are amazing!!! Cute funky and no matter what they can style-up even an utterly boring outfit!!!
great choice, lovely blog!!!
coming back soon!

$ouLphate said...

the tights are awesome!

Marian said...

Jess your tights as always are fantastic.hope your feeling better.
love those pretty and etheral head pieces.
muah x
marian.

SOS! said...

very cute headpieces..
xx-LJ from SOS!

Francie. said...

BUY BUY BUY~!