Monday, May 11, 2009

A little Birdie told me

Hey guys. I forgot to take outfit pictures this past week so here's a rundown of my weekend with some fashion related tie-ins. Sounds fun right?
Friday I went to my drama club's award ceremony/dinner/dance. This year I was nominated for two and I won them both.

Saturday I bought my mom's mother's day present,I got her a bench she really likes it.Then Saturday night I went to my friends movie night. We watched Goldmember and the Producers(interesting mix). It was only me her and the boy. I thought there would be more people.

Here's what I wore I didn't haven't anytime to change into something I liked better because as soon as I was done shopping I went over my friends house.




Sunday I took my mom to d.c. I took her to the arboretum and Georgetown I went to Vintage no.5 and bought the prettiest jacket.Today I was told to wear my Drama shirt since our director is leaving. I also wore my flapper dress because its so fun. During my free period I kept swishing around. I also wore the pretty jacket I picked up Sunday and the headband I made.










I don't know what kind of flower this is it just showed up in the garden I think its very pretty.

15 comments :

Mara said...

awh, pretty dress!
kissmyfasshion.blogspot.com

Amelia said...

Congrats on the awards! Is that pink collar from the new jacket? It looks incredible.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-such lovely pictures and the awards are so well deserved, congratulations my dear!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Congratulations! We have a celebrity in our midst. J'adore your dress - and your garden; that flower is so lovely. Could it be a hydrangea?

The Seeker said...

Congratulations dear, and what lovely pictures.

xoxo

Marian said...

oh loving that collar honey! the awards are fab sugar, so proud of you. CONGRATS!!
muah x
marian

ana b. said...

Congrats on the drama award! That must have been a great feeling to receive.

Bella said...

Congrats on the awards... that's awesome! And the dress is sooo pretty! xxx

yiqin; said...

The trophy's so rad! I am treating my mum on friday! :P

$ouLphate said...

ah thanks hun, congrats with ur awards! and that fringe dress is amazing!

Kaycee said...

how cool, you won an award! congrats! keep collecting =)

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on your awards, darling! These pics are lovely!

xoxox,
CC

Tea said...

Congratulations dear, and what lovely pictures.

Winnie said...

Well done on your awards. The pink collar from your jacket is so gorgeous.

Annie said...

Congrats! Pretty flower..