Thursday, April 16, 2009

eBay Vintage finds

I was looking around the eBay vintage section lately and saw so really cool stuff. So I figured that I spent the last of my Easter money on a library fine and Jenny Lewis record I should share them with you.

Sadly this 1920s romper has already sold. It made me so happy with its two tone-ness and musical notes. According to the listing it used to belong to a dancer. I can picture it

Super cool red and white dress. It looks great from a distance. And on a closer look it has a little hippie girl. What more could you want. here.







If sunshine were a dress , this would be it.

Now to the things I liked Monday but have sold.


At first I thought the jumpsuit was kind of ridiculous but the more I look at it the more I like it. I may have to try this look.
You know that 60s perception of the future style. This looks like it would be the flight attendant uniform of the future.
I think this is a swim suit. I looks like water and I'm in love with the striped scallop hem.
Can't you imagine Pam from the Office wearing this in the 70s.

13 comments :

Dooder City said...

It reminds me of Mary Tylor Moore who I love:)

Amelia said...

These are all really cool! I particularly love the 2nd one--perfect print and cut.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-these are gorgeous vintage finds my dear!

Ellie said...

Thoe are some amazing pieces. Especially the one with the music notes.

yiqin; said...

I love cute rompers like that! So awesome

Twobreadsplease said...

I love the musical note romper! Such a shame that it had sold already. x

Connie Hsiu said...

love all of them, gosh you have the perfect body for vintage-im jealous. im sure most of these items on me would look ridiculous!

Eeli said...

Awww Jess thanks! Thats really great to know lol. I'm really itching for another vlog from you missy. When will you make another?


OOOH and the swimsuit i want want WANT! hehehehe


xx

Cafe Fashionista said...

I really want that yellow dress. The poofy sleeves are magnificent!

La Fée said...

ahhhhh I love the bright yellow dress! so so pretty :)

She's Dressing Up said...

Wow the music note romper is amazing!

molly said...

ooh what cool vintage pieces...i especially really like that orange dress with the hippie girl on it!

Frock Around the Clock said...

What a great selection! Ebay never delivers such beauties to me when I have a look! I particularly love the first one - amazing :) x