Saturday, March 14, 2009

Petals

Here is Wednesdays outfit. I wore a really simple navy dress. And accessorized a ton. I've had issues with navy since I had to wear it everyday in middles school.But this dress is great I love the ruffles and the sleeves remind me of petals.

Dress,jacket shoes-thrift, leggings-target, bracelet- moi
Silver leggings make me feel really bad ass for some reason.

I made this bracelet last year. I beaded about 50 safety pins.
I love these shoes. But after a three hour rehearsal after school my feet hurt. I brought flats to change into but laziness got the best of me. Petal Sleeves! With Bias tape!! I love bias tape.
I love ruffles too.
Friday, I was inspired by Alexander McQueen's use of hound sooth all over in different sizes. Isn't that a amazing dress and pretty pretty tights.My Take on itSkirt and sweatshirt-thrift, tights -target

16 comments :

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-the navy dress is gorgeous, fab find!!

The Seeker said...

Lovely outfits. What agreat navy dress and the hound sooth outfit is very creative.

xxo

Ellie said...

Excellent Dress! Those sleeves are really neat.

Connie Hsiu said...

i really love that dress you have on in the first photo! so beautiful darling :)

Amelia said...

Oh man, your houndstooth tights are cooler than mine. Silver leggings would make me feel really badass, too.

Dooder City said...

i love the tights and the nanavy dress is fab

molly said...

awesome bracelet, youre so crafty!

Twobreadsplease said...

I love your silver leggings and your bracelet is so cute! x

Emy Augustus said...

i like the bracelet... haha my sister likes using bias tape.

Ida said...

Killer leggings!

Cafe Fashionista said...

That bracelet is so fabulous. I want one. :)

Mary said...

Holy killer tights batman! Silver and patterned.. sweet! I also dig your intrepretation.

emma said...

ahh leggings! looove

She's Dressing Up said...

I love your homemade bracelet!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Haha, love the all-houndstooth.

Great bracelet, too :)

Emz said...

I love your silver leggings! and the Alexander McQueen outfit is very cute =)