Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hold me closer tiny dancer

Yesterday I wanted to wear a flapper dress but I paired it with my blue skirt to be slightly weather appropriate. My friend told me I looked like Cher or a country Western singer.
dress- halloween,skirt-thrift,jacket forever 21,tights we love colors
Today I wanted to be a groupie. It didn't work. I wanted to wear my groupie dress with pretty pleats on the front and buttons as a closure in the prettiest pink sheer psychedelic paisley print ever. Then I remembered I didn't make it yet because I'm not quite sure how.
Isn't it pretty it is really sheer the picture doesn't show it but it provides layering opportunities and an excuse to get more slips.
I put on my groupie coat,that I got at the thrift store. Its by Gwen Stefani,I think makeup counter employees had to wear t when hawking her perfume since it says " a new fragrance by Gwen Stefani" and has a GIANT L on the back.
I noticed that I always style my blue dress a bit Alice in Wonderland-esque you know with the white tights and black Maryjanes.
dress-American Appearel, tights-walmart,coat -thrift
I watched Woodstock today. It was really good I missed the first half hour though.

13 comments :

Chester said...

I love Alice in Wonderland, I think blue dresses look great with white tights and black mary janes!

Amelia said...

I love the flapper fringe--it definitely doesn't strike me as country western, particularly in this outfit. The cheetah coat is cute, too!

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-the leopard coat and blue dress outfit looks fabulous, you do have such a great sense of style and confidence!

Susanna-Cole said...

I adore your blue "Alice in Wonderland" style dress and white tights, you look lovely in them!

xoxo,
S-C

Dooder City said...

you should really have your own show. i love your style.

Summer said...

At first i didn't like it.But when i saw you put that cheetah coat on it.It really looks fabulous..;D
You look great on it girl..

Twobreadsplease said...

I love the fringe, you definitely don't look like cher, I promise. Ohhh, I fall more and more in love with your leopard coat everytime I see it.

EmyAugustus said...

haha yes u just need a white apron to go with it... and maybe some white lacy collar?

Emz said...

Oh I love your final blue dress at the end it is so cute! hehe you look like the Alice walking around Disneyland its cute!

molly said...

loove your groupie outfit! and the fringe is brilliant

Austere said...

Haha, I totally see the Alice In Wonderland thing going on in the last outfit.

Flashes of Style said...

Love your blue skirt! So lovely <3

Maya said...

Your outifts are adorable. I've been wanting some white tights for ages but i've always been a little cautious as i didn't know what shoes to pair with them. The pumps look really cute though.