Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chocks Away


I went Thrifting Saturday and got a few things. I Don't have to wear my toe sprain anymore. I got the floral blazer Saturday. I decided to go with a simpler dress.

I picked up the blazer because it was kinda of ridiculous then I put it on and liked it.


Blazer and dress -thrift,tights we love colors,shoes-payless

I really like my dress. It makes me feel like a flight attendant but a cool one. I like the pointy shoulders and chevron.





I love this editorial. Its called Chocks Away by Tim Walker. It looks really dream like and it has such pretty clothes.

more here

17 comments :

Mary said...

I love the floral with blue, and the cute little dresses you always have!

I also LOVE that photoshoot, especially the first picture. It was GENIUS.

Emz said...

That is such a great dress- your blazer is so fun!

Julia said...

Very cute finds! Plus I love blue tights

Nadine said...

Your white dress is amazing - you look like a cute sailor girl.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-the floral blazer was a fabulous find, well done!

Liberty London Girl said...

Tim Walker - genius! LLGxx

Rebecca said...

love the dress, xxxx

Dooder City said...

I love floral....your outfit is so cute.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Your tights are fabulous!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

I'm also a huge fan of both that editorial and that flower jacket. Awesome.

Connie Hsiu said...

yep jenny is wonderful! i'll be seeing her at coachella, yay!

Flashes of Style said...

WOW that jacket is so amazing!

Amelia said...

That floral blazer is epic! Not to mention the cute chevron detail. Tim Walker is the best.

molly said...

yess thrifting. good scores! how much were they?

Twobreadsplease said...

I love the dress and that editorial was so good! x

adrian said...

wow, i have never seen this before.. thanks for posting it up :)

adrian said...

wow, i have never seen this before.. thanks for posting it up :)