Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Checkers?

I got tights from We love Colors they are pretty much the coolest thing ever. If i wanted to I could play checkers on myself. I paired them with my favorite black dress. It makes me feel really tall. And the pearls make me feel sophisticated.





dress-thrift,tights- we love colors, lamb-painted by me,jacket forever 21


Its Saint Patrick's day. I forgot to wear green. There were green stripes on my shorts though! I love wearing this dress. It makes me feel so bright and happy and feel like singing songs by the Mamas and the Papa and general frolicking. I love how the sleeve bells out a little bit.

jacket - forever 21, dress-vintage store,tights-walmart
Those are some super cool tights. I wish I had those. Colors stripes oh my. Bazaar cover August 1966.

22 comments :

Marian said...

with yummy outfits like that, you are so forgiven for not donning green! I love the chequered tights, very very rad! hope you have been well Jess.
muah x
marian

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

those tights are waayyyyyy too cool!

Flashes of Style said...

Amazing tights! And I absolutely love that yellow dress :)

Amelia said...

Those tights are wild! I like the outfits and I totally want the Bazaar tights.

Pretty Little Pictures said...

Yay for bright tights :)

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-those tights are just perfect for you my dear!!

Dooder City said...

i love all the colors. the tights are fnatastic.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Can I have those checkered tights, please?

Connie Hsiu said...

wonderful tights! love the bright colors :)

rachael said...

i really love your style :)
the yellow dress is so cute!

TooManyTights said...

Thumbs up, for sure....

Ellie said...

Your tights are pretty neat. I love all the bright colours you wear.

Left in the dark said...

I really like your blog all the different colours of tights are really different. Would love to see them in more detail or bigger pictures ?

molly said...

i forgot to wear green too, but you looked cute

the yellow elephant said...

the black and purple tights does in some kind of way make me think of alice in wonderland! thank you for making my day!

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

amazing tights!!
love love love them.
i have tagged you on my blog!!
:)
xx

Darrah said...

What fun tights! I need to stock up on some floral ones for spring.

Marian said...

hi jess hope your well? hows your week been dear?
muah x
Marian

emma said...

hot tights!

Vintage Tea said...

The checked tights are wicked

Click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

Annie said...

The print on that dress is so cute!

welovecolors said...

Lovee the tights and photos Jess! You pull them off well!

-Jamie from WeLoveColors.com