Friday, March 6, 2009

Change is hard

I felt real hip and mod on Wednesday. I also got a pizza and cake and fudge which made me a happy camper.blazer and dress -thrift,tights and socks target
It snowed a bit ago and the day I decided to properly prepare my feet for the cold the snow melts. I mixed so many prints in this outfit. I entered a contest to win the Jimi Hendrix of sewing machines.

sweater-thrift,dres -Marshalls,boots filenes,tights gift

Today was a drama field trip we were told to wear pants I have a feeling that this was directed at me since I'm the one person who doesn't wear pants everyday. It was really fun. We watch performances and I went to a workshop where this dude did injury make up. It looked really real.As I was putting on my pants I kept chanting "If Zooey Deschanel can wear pants you can wear pants." I think pants are charming on other people just not me. But I couldn't handle just pants so I put a skirt and a big old Edie Sedgwick coat on top of it.

17 comments :

Austere said...

I like the prints in your outfits. I hardly ever wear pants either.

Amelia said...

I adore the dress in the 2nd outfit. You pulled off the pants really well (hmm, that doesn't sound quite right). Anyway, I love that coat.

Emz said...

aww that's so cute! I wish I was brave enough to wear skirts everyday but I'm still not used to chicago weather! If you're not already in college go somewhere warm haha -35F is like, NOT WEATHER TO BE WEARING SKIRTS IN. luckily its 65 today!! =)

Nadine said...

The leo coat in the last picture is fabulous :).

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-love the leopard coat and the floral blazer looks fab!

Yvonne said...

haha u r so funny. for me i have to really make myself wear the skirts i ahve sometimes cuz jeans r just so much 'easier'.
btw, gave u an award.
and pizza and cake and fudge! yum!!!!

Chester said...

I love your coat!

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

wow, all your pictures are amazing!
very cute outfits!!
:D

K @ Blog Goggles said...

That's so interesting that you don't like pants - I'm kind of the opposite! I mean, I love dresses, but I could just live in jeans, for the comfort factor.

And mixing prints is awesome. Two thumbs up.

Dooder City said...

I lvoe your chant. It cracks me up!

molly said...

loove your edie sedgwick jacket! where did you get it?

Cafe Fashionista said...

That first picture is so artsy. But what I love the most are your leopard-print coat and rainboots. Please give them to me. :)

Ida said...

So much color, so much freshness, so much inspiration:)

Mary said...

I really love how you mix crazy patterns and manage to pull them off! I dig all the loepard print and the floral dress!

Flashes of Style said...

oo I love that last one! the coat is amazing. :)

the yellow elephant said...

i do like leopard prints, and flower prints! I love the dress, the one with flowers on it.

Twobreadsplease said...

Pizza and cake and fudge, oh my, you're a lucky girl. I love your wellies and your leopard coat, they're so pretty!xx