Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sometimes lonely hearts just get lonlier

This morning I couldn't decide between my orange and pink skirt and my flapper dress. So I wore both.


Tomorrow I'm auditioning for the schools musical. I'll probably sing some jenny Lewis
But in bigger news. Molly got me hooked on Parliament, the band not the stuffy British guys, I'm going to their concert! Well my mom needs to buy tickets.
So you should get something form my etsy shop so I Can buy souvenirs.
Elie tagged me. I'm so glad she didn't give me the show me your room one cuz its not good.
Four places that i go over and over: kitchen,basement,school,thrift shop
Four people that email me regularly:my mom blogger that's it
Four favourite smells fresh sugar cookies,irons,hot chocolate, that warm vanilla sugar stuff from bath and body works.
Four places I'd rather be right now a city,an ice cream parlor,thrift shop,with a friend
Four people i tag: Amelia,Marian, Susanna-Cole,yiqin
Four t.v shows i watch: I like house but i never watch it anymore, the office, full house,Ellen

11 comments :

yiqin; said...

Thank you for tagging me! Will def do soon <3

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-you look fabulous my dear!!

Dooder City said...

CUTE!

Amelia said...

I love how the fringe on the dress hangs over. Thanks for the tag and good luck with the audition!

Nadine said...

The skirt is fantastic :)!

Eeli said...

Great answers for the tags! I'm guilty in indulging in some Ellen viewing too :)

Dooder City said...

how did the audition go?

molly said...

OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?????!?!?!?!!!!!!!
YOURE GOING TO SEE PARLIAMENT! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYY
WHEN??????? WHERE??????
IM SO GLAD I GOT YOU INTO THEM
BUT SERIOUSLY WHAAAAAAAA

Marian said...

thanks for the tag honey! i watch House with the hubby,he loves it.good luck with the auditions honey!
muah x
marian

lilustyle said...

pretty :-))))))))

Charmaine said...

damn GIRL.. that skirt is ELECTRIC!