Monday, February 2, 2009




My step dad needed my camera today because a dog took his (sometimes its better nto to ask0. So i deleted all my pictures from Thursday and Friday to make room before uploading them. Oops.
My freinds are neon whimps.I blinded my friends again. But you would think after a year almost two of knowing me they would have built up an immunity to being blinded by neon,I have. Though I guess it is a bad sign when you skirt gives off a glow from your closet,in the dark.

Sweater-vintage, Skirt-I made my self, Tights-shop in d.c.

I put a zipper at the bottom of the hem because I love zippers like a fat kid loves cake. Don't you love nice sentiments form rapppy songs.

14 comments :

April said...

THAT is one BRIGHT ASS skirt and I DIG. :]

Jenny H. said...

loveee the bright colours as always!

yiqin; said...

OMG NOBODY CAN WEAR SUCH BRIGHT COLORS AS WELL AS YOU I SWEAR

Amelia said...

This outfit is vaguely disturbing and seizure-inducing. Obviously, I love it :)

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-you rock, neon colours are great on you!

Nadine said...

Best way of mixing neon colors!

Aless & RocĂ­o said...

Amazing oufit. I love this skirt!!
Thanks for the comment!!
xx

Dooder City said...

I love that you said, 'neon whimps' so hysterical. You look great in bright colors!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

love the sweater and your skirt goes perfectly with it honey!well done on the skirt sugar
muah x
Marian

cherish_jd said...

oh neon! you're so cute dear.

Eeli said...

You never fail to amaze me with your outfit ensembles. Awesome :)
Eeli xo

Annie said...

WORK THAT NEON. Love the zipper detail :*

molly said...

so brave, i digggg

the yellow elephant said...

I could never have worn neon my self, but YOU manage to pull it of very well! You are clever, darling.
x