Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Sunday

We love colors asked me if I wanted some tights. Of course I said yes. They got here last Friday. I love them. I got neon orange and they sent me another pair of turquoise I wore my blue ones on Wednesday. When I went thrifting I saw a Mondrian-esque sweater I decided to wear it with my Mondrian dress. It think it looked smashing. My floor makes a great model doesn't it?


(dress-forever 21,sweater-thrift, tights-we love colors)
Thursday I had sewing class. We to make bags and I got to use the machine with all of the decorative stitches. I also got to use the old lady hat fabric. Sweet!






I wore my dress from America Apparel and my Christmas tights because I think they contrast well together. I put my orange We love colors tights under it to make the light spots more orange.
(dress-American apparel,tee-concert, blazer - mom,tights gift and we love colors)

Friday, I felt I needed a spring dress. I wore my two tone tights with it to make it a little less sweet.
(dress- body central,tights American apparel,blazer-mom)

I also put a bag up on etsy. Isn't it adorable. I'm making a red and white one to put up by Thursday. This bag is $35 tresfly.etsy.com

I showed my mom the blog I and i think she's reading it now so Hi Mom! Well at least now my parents won't tell me I'm van when i take outfit photos in the kitchen.

17 comments :

DaisyChain said...

Wow, I really do love how colourful everything of yours is =)

Amelia said...

That's so cool that We Love Colors sent you tights! I wish they would do that for me. I love the mondriane-esque sweater. Your spring dress is really cute, too.

Oh, I just realized that we've never exchanged links. Do you want to?

The Seeker said...

You look gourgeous my dear with all that bright colours.
And what a nice and cute bag, I'm sure you will sale it soon.

xoxo

Kastina said...

I'm just flippin through blogs and yours is soo cute! Love your style!!

mary jane said...

i love the bow stitch (i'm obsessed with bows)

and that mushroom fabric is super cute!

xo
mj

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-the Mondiran sweater was a fabulous find and the photos are all really lovely!

yiqin; said...

You always wear the best prints & tights!!!!! How amazing are you :)

Nadine said...

I love your wonderful and colorful wardrobe. So many cute pieces :). The heart bag is amazing.

Dooder City said...

lovely. i love that mushroom print. you look gorgeous and as always, so colorful.

We Love Colors said...

Glad you liked the tights we sent! Cheers from your friends at We Love Colors!

www.welovecolors.com

Aless & RocĂ­o said...

I love your amazing style!!
xx

Laroux said...

I love the abstract dress and cardigan, amazing combination. I showed my dad my blog, everyday he asks how many comments I've got, closely followed by asking if I'm making any money from it. What a legend :p

x

Eeli said...

Coincidentally i'd been listening to seven nation army when i'd read your comment lol.

Funky colours and the new tights are fab! You've got some enviably skillfull fingers and talent to have sewn that bag.

Hi Tres Flys' mum ;) ^_^

Luv Eelie xx

Btw, tagged you dear :)

TEXTSTYLES said...

the mondrian dress with the mondrian-esque sweater is fabulosu!
love that combination

*bisous*

Susanna-Cole said...

Love the graphic designs and colors you so often done, I wish more people around me dressed with such a flare, it's always fun to see people embrace an unique and personal style! :)

Thanks for your comment, by the way! <3

xoxo,
S-C

Marian said...

how fun is this post jess!Love the brights you were sent as its totally you.the cardi and the dress rock together.
your heart bag is so adorable honey!
x
Marian

Yvonne said...

oh my gosh i love the piet mondrian dress and sweater set!!!! sooo cool.
also the yellow sashed dress is pretty sweeeet.