Friday, January 23, 2009

Today on etsy


I'm at library, on the computer. My home computer doesn't like Etsy. Here no one sits next to each other unless they came together. But we all awkwardly exchange glances hoping nobody is silently judging us for what sites we are on.
Anyways I have some new listing on Etsy. It's fascinators! Yay!


This is Lola fit for a showgirls day off


This is raven inspired by my local football team


Clara inspired by flappers



Valentine lovely for valentines day



I have other things in my shop. I'm working on heart shaped bags to put up. If you want one in a specific color combination email me at shoppaholic708(at)gmail.com my email is clickble in my profile if you would rather go that way.
I'm off to popeyes to reward my self for making a blog post and listing in under on hour.

17 comments :

Amelia said...

I love the Clara one. These are so cute!

Siska said...

I love your hair!

Dooder City said...

These are just brilliant...seriously, people where I live would die for these!

Rosanna said...

these are really cool!!! great job

xoxo
www.littlemissdressup.com

Laroux said...

Raven is my favourite, I love the gorge colours

x

Elisa said...

I know exactly what you mean about the judging library peeps.

DaisyChain said...

These are gorgeous

the yellow elephant said...

Love the valenitne. It's so colourful!

Eelie said...

Wow, what a wonderful collection of hairclips! Great job on them all. I particularly like 'Raven'

E xo

yiqin; said...

I love the last one best! I love pin k& red together!

Charmaine said...

very creative!

She's Dressing Up said...

They're all so lovely, especially the first!

deep_in_vogue said...

Gorgeous! Going to your etsy right now!

Danz said...

Cute hair pieces! I love feathers :)

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

clara is my ab fave Jess! gorge hun. Like the idea of the heart shape bags, what material will you make them out off hun?
Muah x
Marian

Vintage Tea said...

So cute. I have an etsy too. Its way better then ebay!
lol

Check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

molly said...

how pretty i love the feathers
i dont know what happened to miss karens blog! how strange...