Friday, January 9, 2009

Pancakes and Q&A

I'm a little hyper in the video because we got pancakes in school. I can't find any of the videos that I mentioned in the video. But I look for them over the weekend and put them up.

video


I really dug this outfit until I had math class and everyone saw my shorts.

jacket-Marc Jacobs,shirt-can't remember,cage skirt as a top-diy, dress-American Apparel,Tights-We love colors

I think this was my favorite outfit for the week because the tights are really cool. They are made by the same people who make the short Halloween costumes. I got them for Christmas. I think I want to get a proper petticoat because I want to have a big puffy skirt.

Dress-body central,Dorothy skirt(under),costume,tights-gift

17 comments :

Annie said...

I have an orange kitchen, but I like your yellow kitchen too!

peaitlreiecnia said...

i LOVE you skirt in the bottom picture and the tights you are sporting

you always pull off whatever you wear
:)

Squishybubble said...

I absolutely loooove the first outfit! And those tights are fabulous. I just got a patterned pair, but I have no clue what to wear with them...gasp!
hahaa
xDD

Chester said...

You are so happy in your video. Always smiling.

Your outfits are really pretty.

Amelia said...

I love the vlog! You are too cute. That polka-dot dress is amazing, as are your cross-stitching project and the playing-card thing.

Eelie said...

Oh this is the first v-log i've seen you in! You MUST make more. You're very cute and yes your bracelet DID look like they had wee fairies on them. Your stories also made me laugh :D

Have an awesome Suuuuuuunday!

Jasmina said...

coool tights-like candy :>

yiqin; said...

You wear prints so well :)

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-these tights are awesome and I love this last dress!

Dooder City said...

I love the tights as well and I love how you worked that skirt!
xo,
d-

Sugar Pop said...

I love the tights, so fun!

It's so great when people make videos on their blogs. It's such a great chance to know the blogger better!

Savvy Mode SG said...

what cute mix of color and prints.... : )

Miss Karen said...

Ahh you're awesome! I have Jefferson Airplane on both CD and Vinyl so I think it's totally cool to own it twice :)

the yellow elephant said...

Your outfits make me smile, Jess! Thank you for that. They are always colourful and very sweet!
XX

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

Jess you always the most fun outfits.love those tights!darling gald you got the sewing machine replaced!
muah x
marian

molly said...

HAIR! aweeesome
cute video
"moonage daydream" was your first bowie song?? wow

molly said...

i like your choices, but i disgree...i like marty balin's voice and, though i do adore grace slick too, i think she sings a perfect amount. though of course, if you dont have it on vinyl you must own it twice!