Monday, January 12, 2009

Freak out in a moonage daydream

Thanks for your sweet comments on the video.

I couldn't get my sewing machine fixed because they didn't have the part. They also said I had a cheap machine. So I had to get a new one. Its so pretty and it makes crescents zigzags these cool box things AND it can sew on buttons.

Last night was great, I won my first ebay autction. I feel bad fo my friend because I was on the phone with him as it was ending and when I won i started screaming,"I won I won I won," like a crazy person I think I know why people get addicted to eBay. What did I win? The rise and fall of Ziggy Stardust and the spiders form mars by David bowie for 60cents! Yes it has my favorite Bowie song. Moon age daydream was my first bowie song where I knew what I was listening to.




Here is what I wore today. The dress is brighter than it looks. I had quite the productive day. I doodled in school wrote some essays did some math. I wanted to wear my cool flower dress but I heard it was going to be cold so I thought I might have to run to school,and running in a dress you can barely walk in is no fun. So I wore something equally blinding.





sweater-nordstrom,dress,thrift,bow-thrift,tights yellow-target,pink- smash

This is from a week ago oops! I wondered what plaid and plaid looked like.


jacket-Marc Jacobs,dress-gift,tights-forever 21

12 comments :

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-I love that pink dress, so vibrant!! Well done on the sewing machine!

Miss Karen said...

Congrats on the Bowie win! That's such a bargain too :D

And hooray for the new sewing machine :D

yiqin; said...

The first outfit is amazing! I love how you experiemnt wit colors!

Taylor said...

soo cute !
i love sewing

Savvy Mode SG said...

it's so cool you can sew.

Amelia said...

I love the bow and the plaid outfit. I wish my sewing machine did buttons.

She's Dressing Up said...

The pink dress is amazing!!

Annie said...

Big bows forever!

Eelie said...

Congrats on winning that auction. I've been so tempted from everyones tales of complete giddiness with the winning bud but I must must must resist. I must! :(

Sorry about your poor sewing machine but know you get to look forward to a brand spanking new one!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

Plaid and plaid looks great on you my sweet,the pink dress is so prety and so fun with yellow.also the sweing machine is super cool :o)
muah x
marian

jujusheart2 said...

I love the first outfit. The colors are great.

ultimate teen guide said...

i wish you would add a suscribe button!
your work is amazing.