Monday, January 5, 2009

dream a little a dream of me



Tee and leggings-gift,Jacket-Forever 21,Sweater H&M, skirt-myself


This morning i thought to myself what goes better with shiny leggings? The obvious answer is a blinding skirt. Some of my friends say that the skirt is a safety hazard because it leaves an afterimage.


Not much for today. My sewing machine broke and I have to wait until the weekend to get it fixed and if its not fixable I'm screwed.


I've been watching this all day.

I'm going to make my Q&A vlog soon so get those questions up. I really like making vlogsAnd if I don't have a topic I'll just ramble.

15 comments :

Amelia said...

I think shiny leggings and a crazy skirt is always a good bet.

The only questions I can think of are pretty generic, but here it goes:
1. What are your main sources of inspiration (for anything)?
2. What's your favorite subject in school?
3. When did you start sewing and why?

Anyway, can't wait for the vlog.

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

aww honey big hug about the machine.let us know what happens ok!
also my dear love the lame leggings. i have a silver,whenever I see it now I'll will think of you hun ;o)
muah x
marian

Savvy Mode SG said...

i like the color combo for the skirt. very different.

Miss Karen said...

Ahh I hope your sewing machine makes a speedy recovery!

Your outfit has certainly gave my tired eyes a nice refreshing boost. I love your tights :D

Sharon Rose said...

Hi the silver leggings are awesome, as is your skirt!!

yiqin; said...

You are DEF the leggings/tights queen!!! Looks lovely!

Danz said...

Cute skirt and I love those silver leggings!

Jasmina said...

I love love love Ur style <3<3 so colorful and so much fun :>

♥ fashion chalet said...

thank you :)
cute skirt, love the colorful stripes x

Dooder City said...

That outfit is amazing against the yellow paint on the walls!
I love this blog. It is amazing.
xo,
d-

Couture Carrie said...

That skirt is fabulous - nice job!

xoxox,
CC

Squishybubble said...

I love the outfit!

What are your favorite DIY's that you have done? (Skirts, sewing, etc.)

Eelie said...

Ramble away dear! I find them more revealing than simply a q and a segment :)

I like your leggings, they're so 70's rock glam

molly said...

loove the shiny leggings, ive got some too except mine are black!

Rosanna said...

hi! the polaroid application is called Poladroid :) There's a link to it in our blog!

xoxo
littlemisdressup.com