Wednesday, January 21, 2009

but I just see the memories as they come

So on Sunday when everyone within a 50 mile radius was watching a football game, I made stuff. This is my heart shaped bag It is my tester because I'm going to makes some in prettty fabric. My friend wants one with Donnie Walberg on it. This is curently my lunchbag. I used the leftover fabric from my cousins skirt.This is also my daily outfit photo.

dress thrift,fascinator and bag -made by me.


I also made a skirt form blinding fabric I got at the thrift store.It looks cool as a dress too though I 'm not sure if its too short to wear it this way.Look at the hem I used a zipper that was almost as tall as me. The skirt I'm holding came in a bag of fabric at the thrift store. I just hemmed and added a hook and eye. Its a bit tiny so I have to squeeze into it. The bag came with tons more of it so I think I want a jacket from it. The heart skirt used to kids pj pants.



Something in one of these photos is the hint for the next post.

11 comments :

Amelia said...

Ooh, I love the heart bag. The thrifted skirt looks great, too.

molly said...

i like how youre wearing your tights, how fun!

molly said...

i like how youre wearing your tights, how fun!

Merily said...

Thank you,
oh, and the bag looks great!

Dooder City said...

Love the bag. that cracks me up about your friend wanting one with Donny Wahlberg on it.

StrikeMatch said...

I love the bright skirt, it's so awesome.

Eelie said...

You are such a talent with the sewing machine! I like the bright colours of all your outfits.

E

Nadine said...

I love the first dress :).

Savvy Mode SG said...

the heart bag is very cute.

yiqin; said...

You look so adorable in the first photo! I love your heart bag too <333

LJ said...

heart skirt is very cute!
xx-LJ from SOS!