Monday, December 22, 2008

An outfit and DIY



I sorta forgot to take pictures of last weeks outfit but Friday I dressed like a plant and won a game of twister so I shall take pictures over beak to show you.


Today I tried to get a spontaneous singalong going in biology. It didn't work so well but I got one other person to sing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and no one else know the drieldel song. My friend told me should dress in red so I did tomorrow shall be green.



What I did in school Doesn't that last picture look like a rainbow brick road.I made for a friend Christmas present.







and the world's easiest DIY. A gift box bow headband




Paint ,glitter spray, hot glue ,head band or ribbon, bow
Paint an use glitter spray on head band If using ribbon skip this.
Glue bow on headband or ribbon with the ribbon you will probably need to fold the paper down and glue again if you used a really obnoxious bow like I did

Wear, feel accomplished!





18 comments :

Amelia said...

I love all the red! Haha, I wish people would sing in my biology class. We did the action potential dance, but that just wasn't the same, since most of us were lipids and, thus, had to stand still, anyway. Great DIY!

Miss Karen said...

Your DIYs are always so fun! And you look great in red :D

yiqin; said...

It looks great as a headgear! So awesome! hahah I need to start making friendship bands too!!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

hello dear,fun diy!girl have a happy holiday and a blessed new year .
muah x
Marian

Susanna-Cole said...

Hey, just wanted to drop by and wish you a happy holiday season with this card I made for you, I can’t attach it, so here’s the link:

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/5426/jessdw1.png

xoxo,
S-C

Savvy Mode SG said...

merry x-mas.

a cat of impossible colour said...

I love your layering! :)

Just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas - I hope you have a great day!

A xxx

The Seeker said...

Great layerings and what a cute DIY

Have a happy Xmas

xoxo

molly said...

love how creative you are :)

Vain and Vapid said...

Oooo, I used to make bracelets like that when I was a kid, it was so much fun.

Merry Christmas!!

peaitlreiecnia said...

i love the outfit
oh that headband is so rad!!

and the bracelet is very pretty too.

i hope you have a lovely, lovely Christmas and all the best for new years
:)

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-what a lovely dress, very vibrant and xmassy!! Have a lovely xmas!

yolandalabella said...

bonito blog....

Nice and Shiny said...

HA, what a cute idea! Easy, and festive, double yay.
Good call on the christmas colours, I love dressing up on "normal" school days, it makes things so much more fun!
Happy Holidays!
<3<3<3

Nadine said...

Cute dress and I also love the tights... and I agree with Karen: DIY is the best :).

Eelie said...

How fantastic dear! You're really quite the creative one ^_^
The headpiece is great and i'll be looking out for your next green pics :D

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

jess dear did you have a good xmas? i hope you did hun bun.
muah x
Marian

Squishybubble said...

I adore the monochrome of the red!! Spontaneous song and dance occur a lot during my chorus class...sometimes very funny. haha!
And the DIY looks so very fun!
xDD