Monday, December 8, 2008

in denial



Here is my favorite outfit from last week. It was very cold so I realized that I need to wear longer skirt or more pairs of tights.

dress-costume,tights we love colors,edie tee gift,marc jocobs jacket,shoes thrift.


As a Christmas present to myself I bought a copy of British vogue the Le sac dress and two tone tights from American apparel. When I got home I realized I paid $40 for two rectangles and string. It's surprisingly warm and super fun to play with. I spent an hour playing with it when I got home.

dress American apparel,tee target,jacket and knee socks forever 21

I traded a batch of my fudge for my friends sugar cookies today It was very exciting because they are the best sugar cookies I've had they are nice and soft. Looking at the pictures my outfit is almost Alice in Wonderland-y.

14 comments :

Jenny H. said...

i lovee how different your outfits are to most people in the blogosphere.

you are so cute/ i love your blog.

Amelia said...

I love the 2nd outfit. Great layering. Now I want cookies.

Emilie White said...

I love the layers! That blue on the last one is gorgeous.

Miss Karen said...

The AA dress looks great on you! I love the versatility of it.

PS. I managed to find Hair on vinyl yay! Thank you for igniting the need to own it!

ellie said...

very high socks are so in. Love my nordic ones. waaaay cool.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-love this AA dress, the colour is so vibrant!

Nadine said...

Love the bright blue dress :)... the color is awesome!

molly said...

love the alice in wonderland inspiration!

Susanna-Cole said...

Oh the second outfit is especially cute, love the colors! :)

xoxo,
S-C

♥ fashion chalet said...

I love Alice, cute.
And thanks for the g. luck :)

xx

lilustyle said...

That blue on the last one is gorgeous.

Kira Fashion said...

I think you are doing a great job with the tights!

a kiss girl!

Andy said...

You're always so cute and colourful :)
new post on my blog, check it out.

-A.

Merily said...

That's one pretty dress.