Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i wonder









I started an Etsy shop I just have two necklaces up now. I'm going to put the longer skirt of what I'm wearing in my outfit post up tomorrow. Today what I'm wearing isn't that interesting. And I feel ripping my tights in English class was possibly the most productive thing I did in school. And i had to tell my friend that he probably won't die. So uh on a lighter note here are some photos that aren't of me for once.


I wonder if the man at the top snapped by the Sartorliast saw my school's musical and was inspired. The outfit look very similar. Especially that jacket. hmm?

18 comments :

Amelia said...

Those necklaces are so cute. I love the lemon one. Haha about the Sartorialist guy.

Emilie White said...

i love the third to last picture

CHARMAINE said...

i love the bold pink and orange on the skirt!!

Savvy Mode SG said...

funny comparison.

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

hehhe love the bit about the guy on sartorialist.congrats on the etsy store dear!like the shot of Marsha hunt.
muah
marian

peaitlreiecnia said...

i love your outfit, everything from the blazer to the skirt to those tights

:)

Claire said...

You rock the neon pink and orange. And yes, the sartorialist guy clearly stole that jacket from your school's costume closet :D

Miss Karen said...

Whoah that guy's jacket is almost identical to the one in the other photo.

Great photos and your outfit is really awesome - I love the colours :D

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-your skirt is so cute and vibrant!

Nadine said...

I love the skirt - great mix of both colors!

yiqin; said...

Queen of tights <3 Love the two toned. The skirt is amazing as well!

Zoƫ said...

LOVE the pink and orange skirt! one of my fave color combos!

Elisabeth Moody said...

haha, i love.in genral.

love,
beth

ooohmaureen said...

cute post :) x

Margeaux said...

That striped skirt is super-cool.

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

darling hope your well Jess!
muah
x
Marian

discothequechic said...

fantastic skirt!

and i love the two-tone tights too. American Apparel i'm guessing?

Merry Xmas!

Anonymous said...

What Tights did you rip in english class/?