Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Etsy Picks

I love Etsy. And I actually have money now so my browsing can amount to something. Here are some things that I think are really cool.


  • Neawear- Mustache Necklace- I really like this because its a mustache. It also doubles as disguise I can't think of an occasion where a mustache necklace could be inappropriate.

  • Whichgoose-Candy- Once I find my Christmas money I think I'm going to get this. Its so colorful!


  • Nicolette Le Faye-New Year's Eve Dress- Puffy sleeves and its black and white.
  • Necessity is the mother-winter cheer skirt- It looks warm and has a BIG BOW!
  • Lovethyvintage-Red shoes- They are like Dorothy shoes and I like Dorothy shoes.

I want to do one of those Q&A posts soon because I think they are super fun and you get to know more about the person. And I can't do the A without the Q. SO if you have questions about me or my closet or the last book I read anything really, ask away in the comments or email me(its in my profile thing).

18 comments :

LML said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Seeker said...

Nice stuff

Happy 2009 dear

xoxo

mary jane said...

i love that little sewing machine necklace!

happy new year!
xo
mary jane

Amelia said...

I love Etsy, too. Happy 2009! I'll come up with some questions later...

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-those red shoes are just really cute! Happy new year!

yiqin; said...

Etsy always have so many kitschy creations!

Jenny H. said...

greatt post.
happy new yearrr!

♥ fashion chalet said...

thanks, glad you liked my tights, sweetie :) and a happy new year to you! X

sophia said...

Happy New Year!
365 days of your outfits...excellent :D

Nadine said...

I love the red shoes ^^.

Rosanna said...

Etsys pretty coo!!! if only i were crafty!

happy new year!

xoxo
littlemissdressup.com

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

the red bow shoes are so adorable!the sewing machine necklace is sweet too and unique.
have a good wknd.
muah
marian

Savvy Mode SG said...

happy 2009!

Siska said...

happy new year!

Miss Karen said...

I love all these etsy goods!

My questions: What's your most favourite record that you own and which vinyl record are you just dying to own?

CHARMAINE said...

happy new year! the headpiece in the second photo is SO cute.. love the colours!

peaitlreiecnia said...

what a lovely assortment of pickings, sweet indeedy

happy (belated) new year!
:)

Squishybubble said...

I love the mustache necklace!
I have been looking for a journal of sorts on etsy lately. I hope to find one soon! xDD
I gotta think of some good questions!