Monday, November 24, 2008

Vlog time.

It's another v-log. I talk about books,flowers and records.



video


I was also tagged and awarded.

I got the Kreativ blogger award from Yellow Elephant..The rules.
-List six things that make you happy-Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers-Link back to the person who gave you the award-Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know
Six things that make me happy

  1. Books
  2. a record player
  3. talking to people on the phone
  4. sewing
  5. pretty things
  6. chocolate

The other tag from Paris tarts was basically the same,but now is the passing on part.

Ashcan Rantings - I realize she did this but her posts are so great.

Hail Mary- Do I even need to explain

Girl meets NYC- her posts are pretty and smart

Amelia- she likes french things too

7 comments :

The Seeker said...

Oh you're too cute on Vlog :)

Congrats for the award
xoxo

Amelia said...

You are too cute. Thanks for the tag!

Miss Karen said...

Oh there was so much awesomeness in that Vlog! I was smiling all the way through it.

I really must try to find Hair on vinyl, your record player looks amazing. :D

molly said...

thanks for the tag!!
love the "hair" in the v-log....it was one of my first LPs too

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

you are so happy!! and cute!
i loved your video, such fun! your record player is amazing!! i love very much!!
well done on your A's, thats fab!!
:) xx

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

honey congrats on your tag and vlog.you are super pretty! your comment on the Beyonce style post on my blog had me in stitches.I had to ask the hubby who C3P0 was. lol,as you can tell im not clued into star wars/trek .love your posts dear.
muah!
Marian

emma said...

cute video!