Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sick

I'm sick again. So I've been drawing and getting pencil all over my hand. I'm so happy for the watch instantly feature on netflix so I can watch the office.

You know what else makes me feel better when I'm sick Fiest! especially the 1234 video.nice song, dancing ,Colors,and a sequined jumpsuit all add up to joy. This cover it is really good too.




Pretty pictures also make sick days less boring


I was tagged by Scubasocks to say 6 things that make me happy

The rules are:
+Mention the person who nominated me
+List 6 unimportant things that makes you happy
+Tag 5 other blogs
List of happy things

  1. Music
  2. my friends
  3. dresses
  4. sewing
  5. the office
  6. finding vintage patterns

I'll tag the first 5 people who comment.

It's almost my blogs birthday. So I'm going to do a video post let me know in comments if there are any questions you want me to answer or anything you want to see in it. I've decided to name my estsy shop after the blog.

23 comments :

ellie said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. Thanks so much for reading. Not sure I can do the tag exactly. Maybe I'll come up with something. Maybe. but I'll make sure to link back to you when I do.

Thanks again.

Amelia said...

Get well soon. I love these pictures!

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-get better soon!!

yiqin; said...

The picture of the & son is so adorable!

TEXTSTYLES said...

feist! they shot that video in my hometown, Toronto.

feel better
and sparkly jumpsuits will probably do the trick

Susanna-Cole said...

Aw sorry to hear you're sick, hope you feel better soon! <3 Beautiful pictures you posted though! :)

xoxo,
S-C

♥ fashion chalet said...

Great photos. I love the Office too, but I still need to catch up with the 4th Season. I love Jim... :)

♥ fashion chalet said...

PS: Just read your comment, thank you!! ♥

emma said...

feel better soon!

Vain and Vapid said...

Hope you feel better soon. Love the office, the BBC version was really cool too...

She's Dressing Up said...

Lovely pictures =]. GET WELL!

molly said...

i hope you feel better!

lara said...

oh I really hope you get better soon :)
Love the pictures!

Nay'Chelle said...

I'm sick too and pretty pictures defunately make it better. Hope you get well soon!

Valentine said...

Aww.. hope you feel better soon and yes! Feist always brightens up my day too.. her music in the morning is just heaven. :-)

the Yellow Elephant said...

When I'm sick I like to watch Bollywood movies...i don't know why, I just like it. You should try it!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

darling pls feel better! so sorry that your unwell again.keep warm ok. happy b-day to you rblog in advance!
muah!
marian

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

hope you feel better soon!
very cute photos! :)

Paris Tarts said...

Tag your it! Check my blog for details!

Tart

the Yellow Elephant said...

I've given you an award!:-)

Mary said...

That video is so fun to watch on repeat for ages.
So entertaining, really..

Andy said...

I hate beeing sick.
New post on my blog, check it out !
Kisses

Wendy said...

I'm sick too, sucks.