Wednesday, November 5, 2008

hello

I decided to be flapper for Halloween because I wanted a flapper dress and Halloween was the only justifiable reason for getting one. With my makeup I kind of felt like a 60s flapper which didn't really exist.


I had to wear pants today because I had to tech I GOT TO USE A SAW! And I had a conversation about Andy Warhol Diana Vreeland and Edie Sedgwick today. The other person just nodded when I mentioned Edie and Diana but maybe they will google them. And my friend told me I looked like Audrey Hepburn which is one of the sweetest things anyone has every told me.


Here is a more stylish pants look. That I wore a week ago.
Teacher: Pants?
Me: I thought it was going to be a sad sad day where it is too cold for tights. I turned out not to be.
Kid:I didn't even know you owned pants.

13 comments :

lynst25 said...

lol when i wear pants, ppl say exactly the same thing! but psh, we all know skirts/dresses are so much more interesting than pants.

Miss Karen said...

Ah your 60s flapper look is rad - I love the Andy Banana bag too!

Amelia said...

Great Halloween costume. I love the last picture.

♥ fashion chalet said...

The banana tote!! :) yippe, love it.

♥/ fashion chalet

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-I love this 1st picture of you, great stuff!

ellie said...

liked that last pic..really cool and I love your pet too.

Nay'Chelle said...

Ooooh, I really like the Warhol bag.

Andy said...

new post on my blog
xoxo

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the flapper look it's universally flattering!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

the 60's flapper look is pretty cool!;o) love the head band.
girl your posts always put a smile on my face.
take care of you.
xx
Marian

this wheel's on fire said...

yay for flappers!

scubasocks said...

graet outfits! btw
you've been tagged

Marina said...

Nice blog... Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog :
Bottes pas cher
Marina (from France)