Sunday, November 30, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun

I haven't done much this week. I've been crafting up a storm I made necklaces( last post). Last night I finshed up my skirt from a mens shirt. And I made athor skirt that I wore 3 days in a row so I need to iron it but it is super amazing.

My mom bought me fabric that's for a 5 year old so I'm making my little cousin's Christmas present from it.Pink flowers and gold sequins

(Now I know what to do next time my school has toga day)
I also got some records. I got my first Parliament record, Trombipulation and I got alot more other records.

I was tagged by House Of Style.
These were the rules:Rules: Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 46. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences.
The book closest to me is Wonderful Tonight by Pattie Boyd.

"I said"lets invite him over, so Eric did and he had coffee with us. I couldn't believe it-this beautiful boy.He didn't speak much English but after we had paid the bill he invited us back to his flat in Ennismore Gardens.He gave us a drink,then began to dance,leaping into the air,arms and kegs outstretched spinning,bounding,then sinking gracefully to the floor.It was a night of pure magic. London was like that in the 1960s."
I tag the first 5 commenter's who haven't done the tag.

16 comments :

Amelia said...

That skirt is really cute. This is a cool tag.

the yellow elephant said...

i love the skirt.. and with the tights - sweet!

Squishybubble said...

Thats a cute skirt!! What book are you reading??

The Seeker said...

Cute pictures ;)
You seem joyfull.

xoxo

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-I love your diy projects!!

Miss Karen said...

Awesome outfit there! AND speaking of records, after I heard Hair in your Vlog, I've added it to my must-find list of records. :D

Nadine said...

Oh a skirt from a mens shirt? Great idea!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

cute skirt Jess!love that bright sparkly fabric.what you making out of it?love the excerpt you read.
muah
Marian

Kira Fashion said...

You looks fun!
I love cats!

a kiss girl!

♥ fashion chalet said...

Yummy, I want some, I love fudge!! :)

and thank you for checking out my interview.

xx

Vain and Vapid said...

Love what you did with that skirt, it's a really cool idea...

Susanna-Cole said...

Love your boldness and how you experiment with fashion, it's really fun to see! :)

And oh I'm a proud bookworm too! Really a nerd about the whole thing, I skip the "hottest" parties to read a novel haha.

xoxo,
S-C

molly said...

bought your first parliament album???? im SO proud!
i dont even have "trompiluation"! though it has one of my FAVOURITE parliament songs ever "agony of defeet"
ENJOY!!

p.s. love "wonderful tonight"

a cat of impossible colour said...

What a cool idea! I love hearing about all your craftiness :)

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

Hi Jess. how are you sugar? thank youf or the love,no unfortunately there is no cure for endo.There are just treatments they just to either try to slow its development and painkillers they dish out to help with the ridiculous pain ;o)
stay beautiful
Muah!
marian

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

hiya Jess how was your wknd dear? hope your well.
muah xx
Marian