Friday, November 21, 2008

1 year-ish

So I actually missed my blog's one year birthday because my unreliable Internet died. But it is back. I've had an amazing past two days. I got a record player it was supposed to my Christmas present but it came in a VERY indiscreet box. I looked up a madtv sketch my friend is always quoting. I got all A's except for one B. It snowed and made a Thanksgiving card.

The other day I only had time for a quick snap in my room.

(hot pink dress,purple lace dress- thrift, blue tights-target,purple shirt-Jcpenny)

In this outfit one of my friends couldn't look at me because I blinded her. And my other friend told me I looked like a Popsicle. and my biology teacher said wow that's pink.


(sweater-vintage,skirt-made by me, tights-target)

Today I was told I match and that me making a dress was intense. I love my plaid tights I wanted to get more printed tights.


(sweater-gift,dress-made by me,tights-forever 21 )

I got tagged and awarded so I'll do that Monday.

10 comments :

Amelia said...

Happy blog birthday! I love all three outfits--the polka dot dress especially.

Miss Karen said...

Awesome photos - your outfits look really cool. And how wonderful are record players? I can't get enough of mine!

yiqin; said...

I WANT THE LAST SKIRT! Ah I am always so in love wit your outfits!

Susanna-Cole said...

Aw belated blog birthday dear! <3 And I love the "popsicle" outfit, it's so fun, I love a shock of color in any outfit, adds an element of surprise! :D

xoxo,
S-C

molly said...

congratulations on the record player! thats soo exciting

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-I love your hot pink lace dress, its lovely!

♥ fashion chalet said...

Love the Minnie Mouse skirt :) :)

xx

TEXTSTYLES said...

congrats!
pretty epic.

love your style
also, don't know if i mentioned the title is fierce!

kisses

a cat of impossible colour said...

Happy blog birthday! :)

Daniela Wintour said...

oh! i've been dying for plaid tights, i think its time ti stalk forever 21