Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Monday

Isn't it ironic that on an outfit blog I forget to take pictures of my more interesting outfits. I thought I looked quite charming on Friday and Saturday. I'm working on a photo shoot for the blog so I'll put them in there.
Here's what I wore today my friend told me I didn't match again. I wore this while painting and managed not to get it messed up.


My Tights are purple not blue. My ribbon belt shifted constantly though the day because I was playing with it.

dress-thrift shirt-forever 21,tights-we love colors, jacket-forever21, shoes-payless,ribbon-coach box

15 comments :

Miss Karen said...

I love the tights - that's an awesome shade of purple!

Amelia said...

I love the dress and the coat. Seriously cute. Definitely matching in my book.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-cute dress!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

such a super cool shade of tights! i like how you were such bright colours hon. like that bright coat on you too dear
x
Marian

The Seeker said...

You look sooooo cute!
Love the tights, I have the some problem, sometimes the purple in pictures isn't the one in real :(

xoxo

the Yellow Elephant said...

your red jacket is adorable. it reminds me of the little red riding hood!

DaisyChain said...

Cute outfit, the tights are fantastic.

Megan said...

oh my god.

I LOVE YOUR TIGHTS!

the color is soooooo beautiful!

and it loooks great on you jess!

Nadine said...

Oh what a perfect and shiny coat!

Eelie said...

lol they sure look purple but cameras can be mighty confusing and nasty like that :P

I must've fooled so many people. Hadn't meant to. Beckett is definately fine and alive lol.

As for your outfit ai am glad you didn't splatter paint over the dress it has such a lovely pattern!

Eelie said...

Btw, i don't know why you can't see that video! :( I havn't heard of any other problems. Maybe your server is throwing a hissy? lol. Anyway i have a new one so you could try that? :)

♥ fashion chalet said...

Your coat. :)

PS: Thanks!*

xo/ fashion chalet

Susanna-Cole said...

Matching is so overrated! Personally I've always had a liking for purple and red together anyhow, even though people always say those colors don't go together!

xoxo,
S-C

Jenny H. said...

i lovee the red jacket.
looks great on you.

Valentine said...

I think your outfit matches perfectly-- its very thrown-together-at-the-last-minute-chic.. :-)

+

lovin your tights..